Teacup Shyx

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 148
<- Prev Next ->
Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
Neomi smiles as she jumps off the rope, does a front flip,, and lands, grabbing her purse and heading home.
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
Raven walked out of the classroom, putting the earphones back in as he left the classroom. He walked the halls passing human and supernatural alike. Going to his locker he opened it just by hitting the door. He put his books away and took out a back pack.

Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
she went to her locker as well witch was next to raven
I feel nothing anymore

Renaissance
User
659 posts
Rijku stood up as the bell rang, looking towards Candra as she left. He picked up his stuff and walked out into the hall. He yet again struggled with his locker until it opened and set the few items into the small high school locker. Looking around, he stared at the different people. Everyone seemed so different here.
Anarchy!
Fate is the lazyman's way of not making decisions!
How much wood can a woodchuckNorris.
Because I'mma material girl!~
Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
Neomi just walks home, walking like a broadway model.
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Sethyrus
User
1,682 posts
Riishu quietly went to his locker, not paying any mind to anyone that he happened to pass along the way.
This sentence is false.
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
Raven gave Candra a side ways glance. before closing his locker and shouldering his pack back. "You are in my Biology class aren't you?" he asked.

Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
Neomi goes straight to the mall, where she walks into a hot topic to find all the sexiest clothes.
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"yes i am" her reddish brown eyes glowed lowly unnoticable to humans
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
Neomi got the sexiest link outfit there and then walks back to school
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 148
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -