Divine Shyx

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 148
<- Prev Next ->
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"thanks you do the comparisain on how eatch part of a cell works like a human city ad ill continue the drawling nd add it in later"
I feel nothing anymore

Renaissance
User
659 posts
He nodded. "Anything to get this done quicker..." Rijku said quietly and continued to write in that odd state of silence and focus
Anarchy!
Fate is the lazyman's way of not making decisions!
How much wood can a woodchuckNorris.
Because I'mma material girl!~
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
as she drew a small smile pulled on the corner of her lips and her eyes turned abit redder as she enter her own little world
Last edited, Jul 17th 2012 @ 7:18 pm
I feel nothing anymore

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
Name: Raven Hallows

Species: Reaper Wrath

Look:
Personality: Easy going and care free most of the time.

S.O: Straight

Crush: None

(only if your fighting with either side) Weapon: a pair of Scythes. which stay hidden in the afterlife until called upon.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Raven pulled his earphones out of his ears as he opened the door to Biology class. He was late but didn't seem to mind or care, without looking at the teacher he found himself a seat near the back of the class.
Last edited, Jul 17th 2012 @ 8:25 pm

SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
James looked at Riishu's amulet "nice amulet you got there and no im not going to take it, it's not my thing to take people's stuff"
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Sethyrus
User
1,682 posts
Riishu nodded slowly, still examining it. He almost said something, but stopped himself the moment before he said it.
This sentence is false.
Renaissance
User
659 posts
Rijku glanced up, giving Candra a suspicious look as he wrote. "...Hey. I'm kinda new around here... what's this school like anyways?..."
Anarchy!
Fate is the lazyman's way of not making decisions!
How much wood can a woodchuckNorris.
Because I'mma material girl!~
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"im new too, i studies the map so i would have to talk to anyone.."
I feel nothing anymore

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
Raven listened to the others converse while they worked on their assignments. He picked up the paper and read over the the work. "This is too simple." he sighed. putting the paper down he leaned on a hand and started to daydream.
Last edited, Jul 17th 2012 @ 9:15 pm

Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
Name: Neomi

Species: Neko

Looks: has pink cat ear, pink cat tail, size D breasts, pink eyes with a blue tint and is beautiful. She wears a pink miniskirt with a tummy revealing top.

Personality: She is very sexual, she flirts with almost anyone and also loves to mess with people using her sexuality.

S.O: Bi.

Crush: none

Weapon: she has her claws and can create anything with her mind.
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 148
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -