Yellow Gongong

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 148
<- Prev Next ->
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
her one eye went back and she pulled out a sketch book and was looking for a clean page, she was a talented artist her drawlings looked life like and never the stuff she made up on the fly looked very well done
I feel nothing anymore

SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
"ok students you will all be assigned a buddy this year, so your buddy's are, Aaron and Dorkson, Veronica and Ben, James and Riishu, Sally and Retard,...."

"Cool the buddy thing yaya" James says sarcasticly as he picks up his things and moves to sit beside Riishu
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Sethyrus
User
1,682 posts
Riishu looked up at James then back at his amulet, seeming entranced by it, the small decorations the showed on it.
This sentence is false.
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"the teacher handed out a worksheet of the inside of a cell and want you to draw it name the parts and write what each one dose compared to a human city if your not sure there are txt book on the shelves, and pick a partner to work with"

Candra sighed "fun"
Last edited, Jul 17th 2012 @ 6:52 pm
I feel nothing anymore

Renaissance
User
659 posts
Rijku watched the teacher, trying to look like in the very least he was listening. He quietly sighed as the teacher began to hand out some kind of work sheet. he couldn't help but glance at Candra's sketches. Something was suspicious about her. Something different...
Anarchy!
Fate is the lazyman's way of not making decisions!
How much wood can a woodchuckNorris.
Because I'mma material girl!~
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
she glanced over at him "wanna be partners for our work?"
I feel nothing anymore

Sethyrus
User
1,682 posts
(Lol and you said 2 line minimum)
This sentence is false.
Renaissance
User
659 posts
He looked up and Candra, "Sure... if we're allowed to help each other" Rijku said
Anarchy!
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"yeah she wants us to have partners.." she gets to work drawling the cell on the handout like instructed it looked alot better then the photocopied handout
I feel nothing anymore

Renaissance
User
659 posts
Rijku slightly moved his desk at an angel towards Candras and begun to write, going straight to the text rather then sketching anything out before hand. He wrote surprisingly fast and silently. "...Uh, sorry if I don't talk a whole lot... you draw very nice though..."
Anarchy!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 148
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -