Totem Antorg

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 148
<- Prev Next ->
Sethyrus
User
1,682 posts
Riishu looked at James for a short moment and then back at the teacher. His thoughts and his mind completely were off somewhere else.
This sentence is false.
Renaissance
User
659 posts
"Rijku, I'm sorry I'm late, it wont happen again..." Rijku said quietly. He pulled the hood of his hoodie down and looked up at the teacher for a moment before looking towards the other classmates. Everyone was so unfamiliar, and so different. Switching schools was so... unusual...
Anarchy!
Fate is the lazyman's way of not making decisions!
How much wood can a woodchuckNorris.
Because I'mma material girl!~
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"go find a seat" the teacher pointed to the back of the room were the only opens seats were/// candra looked up then back down
I feel nothing anymore

SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
the Chem teacher read out the names of the students in the class, "Aaron, Ben, Dorkson, James, Mike, Sally, Veronica, Richard, Retard, Riishu ..."

James spoke in a relatively unboard voice "yep"

all the othere students said here
Last edited, Jul 17th 2012 @ 6:30 pm
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Sethyrus
User
1,682 posts
Riishu felt nervous when he heard his name called out. "What do I do?" He thought, quickly writing something and handing it to James.
This sentence is false.
Renaissance
User
659 posts
Rijku nodded and walked to his seat near the back. He sat down quietly and looked at the others around him, giving Candra a long stare.
Anarchy!
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
she stared back her one going from a reddish brow to more of a red keeping the other the same so if anyone looked back it just looked normal
I feel nothing anymore

SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
James took the note from Riishu and read it "Mis. Bigbottom Riishu is here," James looked back at Riishu and smiled
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Sethyrus
User
1,682 posts
He sighed simply and laid his head down on the desk, thinking about something that seemed rather important to him. He looked sorrowfully at his amulet.
This sentence is false.
Renaissance
User
659 posts
He looked away as soon as Candra looked towards him. Rijku glanced downwards at the floor with a nervous look. He hated to admit it, but he hates being stared at...
Anarchy!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 148
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -