Nightflower Maha

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 148
<- Prev Next ->
Renaissance
User
659 posts
Stepping into the building, Rijku looked around. The building was much different from the last school he was at. He walked to his locker, opening it after a small struggle with the lock. "Why do i always get the jammed ones...?" He whispered under his breath
Anarchy!
Fate is the lazyman's way of not making decisions!
How much wood can a woodchuckNorris.
Because I'mma material girl!~
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
she shut her locker and noticed the boy from outside was 2 lockers down, she sighed and looked at her schedule fist class biology 'Great' she sighed and started to walk to her class
I feel nothing anymore

Sethyrus
User
1,682 posts
He checked his schedule and went in the opposite direction.
This sentence is false.
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
she entered the class and as she did the entire room went silents 'this is going to be a long year' she thought and walked to the very back corner of the room
I feel nothing anymore

SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
As James entered the school every one seemed to whisper about him. He made his way to chemistry, witch would be boring as every thing mostly is when I came to school and sat down at his desk.
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Renaissance
User
659 posts
The bell rang and the Rijku jumped, shutting his locker quickly. 'No, late on the first day!' he thought and dashed through the hallway. He came to a halt at his first class and opened the door, hoping the teacher wouldn't get too on his back. After all, it was the first day, right?
Anarchy!
Fate is the lazyman's way of not making decisions!
How much wood can a woodchuckNorris.
Because I'mma material girl!~
Sethyrus
User
1,682 posts
When he reached his class, everyone, including the teacher looked at him. He though, 'Damn, what am I in?" He then took his seat, listening to what was going to be said.
This sentence is false.
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
Candra listened to the names being called when some one came into the room, she didn't look up.. the teacher sighed and asked for his name
Last edited, Jul 17th 2012 @ 6:07 pm
I feel nothing anymore

Sethyrus
User
1,682 posts
(Asked for who's name?)
This sentence is false.
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
(i wrote something wrong refresh page)
I feel nothing anymore