Purple Brahlin

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 148
<- Prev Next ->
Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
"whatever." Neomi said walking away. "besides, the elders killed my dad... All I have is my mother... So I don't care what the elders do."
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Sethyrus
User
1,682 posts
Riishu heard this and turned around, looking at Neomi.
This sentence is false.
Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
Neomi stops when she noticed Riishu looking at her. "what?"
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Sethyrus
User
1,682 posts
"You said something about elders?" He asked quietly.
This sentence is false.
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"You should" Raven said. looking at her. "I know from first hand experience what they can do."

Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
"I don't care and yes I did." Neomi said grabbing Riishu and taking him to the back alley. She looks around before talking to him. "are you one of us?"
SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
"do you even know what I'm really capable of?, because the elders fear my dad because he is not only a Tiger but one of the Tigers of old, and there are very few of us pure white tigers any way so I advise you to next time not to threaten me with the elders"
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"I dont care of that, there stupid.."
I feel nothing anymore

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"And this is what happens when you put all of us in one place." Raven said. he knew more than he letting on, but as a Reaper Wrath he couldn't say anything.

Sethyrus
User
1,682 posts
"Demons?" He asked Neomi quietly.
This sentence is false.
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 148
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -