Viral Felione

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 148
<- Prev Next ->
Sethyrus
User
1,682 posts
Riishu had followed James, reading his book intently and closing it to look at his amulet.
This sentence is false.
SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
James set his guitar down at the base of a tree and jumped up grabbing hold of a branch pulling himself up
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Sethyrus
User
1,682 posts
"Mind if I set my drumsticks here?" Riishu said, pointing them to the spot next to James's guitar
This sentence is false.
Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
Neomi yawns again before standing up and walking around, just to see who all is here
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
she looked at raven "Are you ok? there is something off with your energy"
I feel nothing anymore

SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
James looked down at Riishu "go a head not like any one will take them"
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Sethyrus
User
1,682 posts
He nodded and set them down, sitting against the tree and intently reading the book.
This sentence is false.
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"I'm fine." Raven said taking control of he energy signature once again hiding it from the world. he flicked a rock at Neomi hitting her in the butt.
Last edited, Jul 17th 2012 @ 11:10 pm

Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
Neomi walks around, looking at all the cute guys and girls, but is saddened when she doesn't see any of her friends.
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"ok, fine.." she started to away her eyes on the ground
I feel nothing anymore

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 148
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -