Blue Remudi

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 148
<- Prev Next ->
SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
James walks past Raven and Candra heading out side
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
Raven's form changed once inside the office. he waited in the shadows as the custodian came inside clutching his left arm to his chest. the wrath of the reaper stood behind the man as the his final moments came to an end. an hour glass formed above the mans head, the bottom was nearly full. "It is time to go Henry." he whispered. with a final grasp of air the man's heart stopped releasing his soul.

Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
Neomi falls into a deep sleep, purring as she slept on the bench.
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Sethyrus
User
1,682 posts
Riishu simply sat quiet, noticing James in the distance.
This sentence is false.
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
she felt a soul leave a human "were will this one go?" she smiled
I feel nothing anymore

SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
as James left the building he looked around to see if any one was looking and then took off running down the street "to bad no one saw that I was not wearing any shoe's."

James Ran home to his Fathers shop to get his guitar for band class, when he got back to the school it only took him about 10 Min to get to his fathers shop and back
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Sethyrus
User
1,682 posts
Riishu had been holding a pair of drumsticks when he noticed James. He waved to James, hoping that he'd notice him.
This sentence is false.
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
Raven took the soul to purgatory where it will wait for judgement. Raven returned to his human form, he left the custodians office and pulling the fire alarm before he left.

Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
Neomi awakens and yawns, rubbing her eyes. She looks around to see if anybody was around.
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
she smiled "a soul wrath" she whispered for him to hear
I feel nothing anymore

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 148
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -