Orange Balkane

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 148
Next ->
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
This is a Supernatural Rp you can be human, werewolf, vampire, fairy ect.. Also your Characters MUST be between the ages of 15-18, No GM if you do your post will be ignored
Story: Its 2012 and there is a battle brewing between humans that know of the supernaturals and the supernaturals themselves but what most humans dont know is that their children are going to the same schools as the supernaturals neither dose the prinipal whitch is the leader of the human resistance, But there are some human teens that know of the others and they are afraid, There is controversy within the supernatural order its self Elders debt on letting the human world know of there existence there are rules the supernaturals must fallow 1. They must not tell humans of there existence 2. They shall never turn anyone and 3. never show your true selves in public...How will thing work out will humans know of our existence or will they be kept in the dark..the future is up to you...

(yes there can be relationships with humans and vice versa, please keep it at pg-13 yes you can curse just dont over do it, you may add non impotent characters as teaches and such to keep rp going, and humans can fight with supernaturals if they choose i think that's it, have fun! )

Charecter layout

Name:

Species:

Look: (can use a pic)

Personality:

S.O:

Crush:

(only if your fighting with either side) Weapon:
-------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Candra

Species: Demon

Look:(she can hide her wings)

Personality: Mostly quiet and only has friends when she deems them worthy, she isn't shy just dosnt like to talk, do not get on her bad side

S.O: Straight

Crush: No one

Weapon: Artemis Rod which is hidden under her skirt by a leather band,in its "normal" state, its an approximately 20 cm long rod, which can be extended and eventually can turn into a scythe.

Last edited, Jul 23rd 2012 @ 11:22 am
I feel nothing anymore

Sethyrus
User
1,682 posts
Name: Riishu
Species: Shapeshifter
Looks: As a human, Riishu wears a leather jacket, red polo and jeans. His hair is brown and done up in a ponytail. He has wings and a tail but is able to hide them. His eyecolor is hazel. As a cat, he is a Russian blue. None other of his forms are known.
Personality: Riishu is isolated socially. Nobody has ever heard his speak before. He has no friends whatsoever.
Crush: None
Weapon: His enchanted blade. When hidden, his blade is a small decoration in his amulet. If he pulls it from it's place, it becomes a powerful blade capable of performing most unimaginable feats.
This sentence is false.
Renaissance
User
659 posts
Name: Rijku

Species: Neko

Look:
Tail and ears hidden in public (Obviously =D )
Personality: Rijku tends to sit away from others, shy and quiet. He's a kind person if you get to know him but can be easily angered

Crush: None currently

Weapon: He tends to carry many different items under his hoodie, mostly consisting of different short hunting knifes and a tazer.
Last edited, Jul 17th 2012 @ 5:17 pm
Anarchy!
Fate is the lazyman's way of not making decisions!
How much wood can a woodchuckNorris.
Because I'mma material girl!~
SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
Name: James
Species: pure white tiger
Look: a normal looking teenage human, just with eyes of a tiger so that's why you mostly see him wearing glasses, when he is a tiger he's pure white, allowing him in the winter to run to school as a tiger because he blends in with the snow.
Personality: friendly and easy to get along with
S.O: straight
Crush: non
Weapon: 2 swords, and his claws
Last edited, Jul 17th 2012 @ 5:53 pm
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
As the sun rises Candras alarm clock went off, 'oh no' she thought 'First day of school' she rolled out of bed and got dressed she went into her kitchen for food and after eating she grabed Artemis and straped it to her thigh under her skirt and headed out, she decided to walk to school
Last edited, Jul 17th 2012 @ 5:31 pm
I feel nothing anymore

Sethyrus
User
1,682 posts
Riishu had been waiting for the first day of school, is hands in his pockets, leaning against the wall. He had noticed Candra in the distance but paid no mind.
This sentence is false.
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
she didnt pay much mind to the boy but she knew what he was, it was one of her gifts, she walked into the school and went to her locked and put her book bag in there
I feel nothing anymore

Renaissance
User
659 posts
Rijiku stepped outside, shutting the door to a dull colored house behind him. Hands stuffed in his hoodie pockets, the teen walked down the sidewalk. 'First day of school...' he thought, 'I hope this school is better then the last...' He looked up, seeing others in the distance.
Anarchy!
Fate is the lazyman's way of not making decisions!
How much wood can a woodchuckNorris.
Because I'mma material girl!~
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
she hoped this school would be diffrent then the other schools she went to just then her phone vibrated, she looked at it and read the message 'Have a good day at school! -mom' she rolled her eyes and put the phone back in her pocket
I feel nothing anymore

Sethyrus
User
1,682 posts
Riishu walked inside and went to his locker, quietly opening it. He sighed, thinking 'What the hell have I gotten myself into?'
This sentence is false.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 148
Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -