Totem Treillen

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1
Warlock
User
943 posts

Hello, Duplicity is a gang based RP site and we're looking for semi-literate to literate members to help us stay active. Duplicity does not classify itself singularly as a fantasy or realistic site, as we dabble in both worlds. We ask for 2 paragraphs minimum, but anyone will appreciate something longer!

Based in the year 2012, Duplicity is a fast-moving metropolis with a little bit of a gang problem on its hands. Despite their best efforts, the police force seems inept at ridding the city of the multiple large gangs. With each of the gangs craving new power, there's never a nights peace in Duplicity.

You're here now. What sides will you pick?

We're currently planning a site-wide event for October and we have little site perks which we will initiate as soon as we get the members to boot. If you're not sure still, just give the site a little glance and see if it'll change your mind!

helloduplicity.proboards.com

Last edited, Sep 6th 2012 @ 8:20 pm
in his wisdom god created the f l y and then forgot to tell us why
Nic
User
118 posts
Bumping this, people need to join because it's amazing, okay. Thanks.
No Signature!
jakdacrowe
Artist
Online!
4,528 posts
Bumping this as well. 8I
Join us!

(you can find Mr Scarborough Fair there. heheh)
Last edited, Oct 2nd 2012 @ 5:38 am

madjackdaw @ furaffinity | majorkainmarching @ tumblr
rainbowpuddle.verfans.com | jakadopts.verfans.com
Robin
User
2,093 posts
I'm interested, but I need to check out my schedule first to see if it can accommodate me writing more things.
Warlock
User
943 posts
Thank you guys for keeping this on top.
And it'd be a pleasure to have you onsite Robin, I look forward to (possibly) seeing you there!
Piblaf
User
1,545 posts
I likey x3
Warlock
User
943 posts
Thanks, Piblaf! Just a friendly little bump here to say that Duplicity now has MORE GANGS and a temporary halloween layout, woah, wow! Head on over to see for yourselves!
Fang
User
4 posts
Aww man, this looks awesome. if only I had the time to RP. ;_;
Page: 1
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -