Login or Register to find one!
Kowalski
User
16 posts
I felt bad for Harry when Sirius died
Stardust233
User
215 posts
I didn't like The Prisoner Of Azkaban at all cause it didn't have Voldemort in it.My favourite one was the half blood prince. So sad when Dumbledore died but it would have been sooo cool if Malfoy killed him instead of Snape. The seventh one is awesome unfortunately I spoiled some parts for my friend she was quite annoyed. So I won't spoil it for you unless you want me to tell you what more happens in the 7th one.
You know what's really annoying?

YOU!!!!
Kowalski
User
16 posts
don't worry I know
Azazel
User
4,924 posts
Kowalski, I am going to have to ask you again, please do not post more then once in a row.
"Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka." — Jim Butcher (Dresden Files: Changes)
Kowalski
User
16 posts
Poor Dobby
Strychnine_Twit
User
161 posts
I love Deathly Hallows: Part I. It's so awesome.
I guess maybe we're a bit more fruity than the Clash

~Billie Joe of Green Day
Kowalski
User
16 posts
i saw the 1st part of the 7th movie
violet338
User
586 posts
omg I love the half blood prince =)
Violet

Soul
User
21 posts
Would it bee too much to ask for people to not post any spoilers from any of the books? Please?
I just finished the book series recently.
My Forensics teacher complained about the sphinx not being in the movies either. I don't understand why she wanted it in there. It didn't really serve a purpose and it doesn't really make sense that the answer to the riddle would be bloody spiders, of all things.
Last edited, Mar 30th 2011 @ 1:11 am
Bamseline
User
439 posts
If people don't want to run into spoilers about the books/movies they should know not to look at topics related to Harry Potter at all. I learned that the hard way with the fifth book.

My fav is Deathly Hallows: Part I.

Collecting; Cucumbers and Any Empty Cola Cans!
My DA -> verpets.com/go/23

- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -