Next ->
Kowalski
User
16 posts
Hello HP fans
Kowalski
User
16 posts
My favorite Harry Potter movie is "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkanban"What is yours? :heart:^^^^
Yuiko
User
1,102 posts
I think my favorite was the Goblet of Fire, just because I liked the tournament. xD

Azazel
User
4,924 posts
Kowalski, please don't double post.

8U Prisoner of Azkanban was mah favorite book. I was disappoint in the movie. Same with Goblet of Fire 8[ I wanted to see that Sphinx at least.
"Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka." — Jim Butcher (Dresden Files: Changes)
Kowalski
User
16 posts
Dobby and Kreacher are going to be in the 7th movie.I cried when Dobby,Hedwig and Fred died in the book
Yuiko
User
1,102 posts
I'm not going to lie, I laughed a little about Hedwig just because I always forgot about her. xD

ghostly
User
1,244 posts
Ok, Kowalski, speaking for those who haven't read the books;

YOUUUUUU ARE SUCH A SPOILER.

xD Ah, good thing I have read them. I love them ALLL in different ways. Although, Order of the Pheonix movie is on the bottom of the list.
Verbie not found
has his eyes on the rest. Supposedly.
160/800 referral points
Kowalski
User
16 posts
:P:);):D Harry /potter rules
Katie
User
3,514 posts
I was going to read the book you just ruined for me.

thanks.
Kowalski
User
16 posts
:heart:I took a personality quiz that give you the named you'd get if you were a Harry Potter charter.I turned out to be Violet Malfoy. I'm am Malfoy's sister and Harry's twin.The story is that when Harry and I where born, our parents can only afford to keep one of us.I was placed for adoption and ended up with the Malfoys.When Harry and I meet in first year in Hogwarts, we felt a bond between us and my parents told me my past.My boyfriend would be George Weasly.Malfoy wold never dare harm Harry or his friends around me in fear that I'll blast him to bits if I did.:heart:
Page: 1 2 3
Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -