Viral Anolia

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1
LightBlueBlaze
User
61 posts
Hello, everyone! I don’t know, I’m bored and I want to do something fun.

So, this is how it’s gonna work- as I’m currently ill with a scratchy throat, I’ve been drinking cold drinks to soothe it. Now, what item on this site will not only help my throat, but is my 2nd favorite drink item on this site? That, my friends, is the million dollar (sort-of) question~

You can either send the item to me directly, or put up a swap as to what you think it might be. Don’t worry about getting it back if you sent it, I’ll send it right back if it’s the wrong one! I’m keeping the correct answer, though, but that should be a problem when the prize is...

A Remudi Totem Piece!!!

If you already have one, I’ll be happy to substitute it for an item near the same value.

Best of luck to everyone! :D

EDIT: Thank you, Shadow! C: Also, congratulations on being our grand prize winner!!! This post is now ready to be locked. Thank you to everyone who participated! ^_^
Last edited, Apr 11th 2018 @ 3:10 am
Shadow_Wolf
User
856 posts
Feel better soon, Light! It's that season of the flu/cold going around so I understand! ;A;

Can I spam send you the same item? XD Kidding, but count me in to figure out what it is! :'D
Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you all try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings? We use what we've been given. We'll run on our own legs for as long as it takes.
~Kiba, Wolf's Rain

**~I doubt, therefore I might be. ~**
Cherrii
User
727 posts
Thanks for the prize n__n

If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.
― C.S. Lewis
LightBlueBlaze
User
61 posts
You’re welcome! Your guess was a good one, by the way!
Page: 1
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -