Blue Remudi

Login or Register to find one!
Ferbie
Mod
645 posts
That’s a very fair point for m. Zeph, I’ll go ahead and cross that one out. However, I absolutley LOVE the idea of a beach shop, it could also take some beach related candy, supplies, drinks, and weapons. Maybe another idea would be increase the minimum/maximum number of items that can restock in a shop, even if it’s by a few!

zephyrix
Elite User
3,476 posts
B12. A cash shop item that resets shop questing so you can shop quest twice in a day.

No thank you. Being Elite already gives you extra quests and I think that is enough. If you could pay for an item and 'reset' this imagine and how a person could make. It would be insane just counting the high tier shops.

---

C10. My Pets list - I believe status and preferences can be combined. Also can it be made that 2 pets can fit in a row, that way people with a hoard of pets don’t have to scroll half a mile to find a certain pet?

LOVE this one. Addition to it: It would be nice if the My pets page was more card like the Referrals page where things could be viewed quickly and then for more in depth decisions you could click the pet and view a detailed page that included things like Cravings, buddies/enemies, equipment, etc without having a page for every advanced detail.

Mag's Lab (Gallery 2084) Has 1:1 species changers available.
41.8 / 100 Mil
Carl
Admin
657 posts
Love the changes and additions. None on there that need to be shot down straight away - I'll have a look into them all.

Some things will need to be cash shop - but we will make those choices carefully. Opinions on those are taken into consideration but won't be a deciding factor.

I'm on vacation from Saturday for two weeks so I'll be quiet during that but I'll be on these once I'm back.
Ferbie
Mod
645 posts
Thank you Carl, I figured it would be a lot easier on the eyes to categorize it like this, enjoy your vacation :)

Edit: if possible Carl, could you edit my title to say general suggestions or something more accurate?
Last edited, Jul 11th 2019 @ 2:19 pm

zephyrix
Elite User
3,476 posts
New Suggestion: Additional Helping Hands options.

It would be cool if we could have more options for helping hands in gardens to say set a pet tender on someone's flower. The garden's owner could remove a pet if desired but it would help people that have less time online if their trusted tenders could do a little more using tenders.

41.8 / 100 Mil
Carl
Admin
657 posts
Do you mean using your pets in someone else's garden?
Shame
User
2,346 posts
I made this suggestion a few years ago and perhaps some things in it might be of interest?

verpets.com/go/1bvq

In particular, I suggested something called groups that would make mass editing and sorting pets simpler. There are also some suggestions on revamping the pet page and a quick sort option.

Though honestly any change to how the pet page it would be awesome because I've got 69 pets and scrolling through them is tedious... don't even get me started on editing or trying to find ones with particular stats or items.
Pair of Loving Plushies
Gotta collect 'em all!
Carl
Admin
657 posts
The main display changing would be a big job because of the javascript used to have the boxes dragable so I won't look into that at the moment, but the overview and group thing I think we could do something with.

The option to mass sort... it sounds like it might be possible but I'll have look into how the sorting currently works.

I've also renamed this topic.
Shiori
Elite User
583 posts
Pet Diving Skill! Increasing the skill could either yield more shells per dive, or increase the amount of turns given.
Second part is a little more iffy of a suggestion because being Elite gives you an additional 10 turns.

My birthday is on January 11th! Party all day, erryday!! o3o
zephyrix
Elite User
3,476 posts
^The chance to find multiple shells in a single location would be cool. Or Perhaps a high level diving pet would have the choice to grab a shell from a small selection under that rock. (IE at level 1 there's only 0-1 shell to pick from_ but at level 2 it's 0-2 even if 2 only appears rarely etc.)

41.8 / 100 Mil
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -