Black Cephalin

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1
Tashii
Elite User
337 posts
Hello everyone,

I know myself there are always a few items I am on the hunt for, so I thought it would be quite nice if there were a place people could put out their wishes and potentially have them granted by other players...

So you'd list a few things you were trying to find and the lovely people of very could help.
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light"
kikimo
User
30 posts
Zephyrix kindly gave me something I've been saving up for today so I don't have anything, but I just want to say that I love this idea!
zephyrix
Elite User
3,435 posts
Seeds. All the seeds.
And I shall lurk here.

Mag's Lab (Gallery 2084) Has 1:1 species changers available.
21.8 / 100 Mil VP earned
210 / 1000 - Educated Star
Cherrii
User
Online!
789 posts
Coal But really though, I like smelting things.

Books are nice and also stat potions, though those can get expensive.
If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.
― C.S. Lewis
Jourdan
User
172 posts
Where's the like button on this thread? ;)

Tashii
Elite User
337 posts
Any requests for any items guys ?

I know I'm a hoarder myself so I could be holding what you require~
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light"
Cherrii
User
Online!
789 posts
Does anyone have a Beefy Chicken Shield? /fingers crossed If not, I may wait to see if it stocks in the Easter shop this year.
If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.
― C.S. Lewis
Nightcrawler
Elite User
1,841 posts
Oh yeah, Easter is a thing lol

In that case, >insert the annual "Eggs not in mu basket" wishlist<

I'll also keep my eye put for things you guys are looking for
Page: 1
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -