Viral Sanctum

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2
Next ->
Hawke
User
761 posts
Hi there!

I've recently been working greatly on a new RP fandom of my own. Basically, I have 3 characters of my own, that belong to an empire called 'Undrian' (Peahen; Princess, Peafowl; Prince, and Shot; Royal Guard captain.

I'm looking to expand my Empire to other pets outside of my own. For instance Moose might be putting her pet Issac as the King. Get it?

What we're looking for;
Pheasants, servents, gypsies, farmers, thieves, other members of the guard, soilders, A queen (whom I shall choose specifically out of people whom are interested in it), and more!

To my wishing, I can get so many people joined, that I can create even more empires and lands eventually until we create our own world! :'D

Here are some key facts about Undrian thus far-
*The mid-Renaissance age
*Yes, one or two of your characters can have a power. (Peahen can control a blue fire])
*The symbol of the Undrian Empire is a Peacock. (of course~)
*I'll be making a map of the area asap. I already have it sketched out~
*You may create as many characters are you please! :'D

ASK AND YOU WILL BE ANSWERED! c:

The best part of this is.
You can choose to be apart of this fandom, but you don't have to rp with the whole group. You and someone else (whom is in the empire) may choose to rp on your own. So long as you remeber to give credit where credit is due. Such as, if you and someone else is rp'ing in the Undrian Empire, you cannot call your character the princess. Because Peahen is the princess. if you wish to have her in the RP, you must call her as such. -If she is to talk in your RP, contact me (or whomever this concerns) for either my permission to let her speak (refer to her profile for personality), or simply ask if I can create a short dialogue for her in yours~ Don't be afraid to ask!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME~

-Hawke

*Edit; If you are interested, please post what pets you plan to create into the Empire, as well as their role, and a brief bio unless a profile has already been made~ c:

Okay, Onto the Characters!

My own;
Peahen- Princess Omariona of the Undrian Empire. A 19 year old rebellious young lady. Cares not for rules. Training herself in secret to control her newfound powers. -Profile for more.

Peafowl- Prince Alistair of the Undrian Empire. Omariona's younger brother, at 13. He's a snobby boy, well disciplined, and practically despises his older sister and her actions. -Profile to come

Shot Captain of the Royal guard. A friendly man. Was to be wed to Princess Omariona, but she abandoned him at the altar. Still friendly, but tends to be slightly more strict in the law -Profile slightly finished

Shame ;
Pickpocket
Name: Peter Marx
Family:He doesnt remember. Cassie takes care of him though.
Personality: Cocky and headstrong, Peter is very much the kid who dreams of holding the whole world in his hand one day. In his mind nothing is closed to him if he wants it enough. He is resourceful and determined but knows little of boundaries or loyalty.
Background: Peter remembers little before his seventh year. Bits of broken memories and images but nothing more. His earliest, complete memory was waking up in an alleyway. He didn't even remember his name. However he soon found he was quick with his hands and his head. For a while he was in an orphanage where he gained the name Rat. Soon after discovering the harsh reality that orphanhood sucked he ran away, deciding to live on the streets forever until his real family found him.
Skills: Stealing, running away, lying, picking pockets
Weaknesses: Loyalty, reading, writing
Other: Peter has the strange ability at blending in with his surroundings so uncannily that even when people are staring right at him they don't see him.

CassieName: Cassandra 'Cassie' Nightingale
Family: Younger daughter of Charles Nightingale and Desdemona Nightingale, younger sister of Peter Nightingale. She has also unofficially adopted a street urchin also named Peter.
Personality: Cassie is a very caring individual who is naturally motherly. While appearing very much to be the innocent, quiet girl she can prove to be passionately loyal and fiercely protective to those she considers her friends or family. Although she somewhat disapproves of her princesses' actions, she never says a word about it.
Background: Charles Nightingale was once a very great knight, considered somewhat of an adviser to the king. Foggy circumstances stripped him of his knighthood and his life, leaving his entire family shamed. Cassie's elder brother joined the ranks of knights in training in order to return that honor and while proving his worth was cut down before ever attaining actual knighthood. Soon after her mother died of a broken heart. Because of this Cassie became a quiet child, always kind and helpful, drowning her sorrows in work. She has been the Princess's handmaiden for 8 years and had known her far longer before while her father was still a knight. When she was 16 she found a little urchin boy attempting to steal from a noble during a ball. Instead of turning the boy over she took him in.
Skills: Sewing, singing, peacemaking, cleaning, horseback riding, using a sword
Weaknesses: Lying, being spontaneous, taking risks
Other:

Moose ;
Issac- King of Undrian. A stern and prideful man. Has a past, but otherwise loyal, with a slight tempter. Stands strong at 36, and the dad of both Omariona and Alistair.

Killian ;

Name: Felix Fredricks
Personality: Rude, crude, cold, unloyal. The only time he even pretends to be nice is when he's flirting with a girl. But he's the "love 'em and leave 'em" type.

LillyKami ;
Vitalius - Name:Vitalius Edelstone
Personality:While he may seem to be rather... well, odd, at times, he means well and will most definitely try to think of possible resolutions in which everyone is saved. He doesn't mind pain. In fact, if he is hurt, he'll actually fight better. He's also pretty hard to knock out; as a kid he was always under ladders, walking near paint, bricks, construction sites... you name it. Well, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, riiiight?!
Background:He was born into the Edelstone family. He serves the Undrian Empire and will (attempt to) protect the Royal family with all he's got.
Relations:His best friend and sister, Kokatsuna.
Currently:Polishing a shield
Other:When he's in a pinch, he'll call his sister over to assist him with fending off the more able opponents. He won't fight a senseless fight; rather, he'd try and save everyone including himself. That doesn't make him a coward, oh no - sure, he'll admit defeat, but he'll be smiling, too.
Skills:Fighting, Swordsmanship... Dancing?! What --- he COOKS, too?!

Last edited, Oct 18th 2012 @ 10:34 am
Demon
User
1,250 posts
I'd like to join this yes yes. I just..need to decide what pets I want to drag into this first. :I

Hawke
User
761 posts
:'D Eee~
Shame
User
2,287 posts
I may want to join
Pair of Loving Plushies
Gotta collect 'em all!
Killian
User
1,105 posts
Are my twins good for this? c:

"A man unwilling to fight for what he wants... Deserves what he gets."
-Captain Killian "Hook" Jones, Once Upon a Time
Hawke
User
761 posts
They should be! ^u^
LillyKami
User
67 posts
silly Yays~! Roleplay~! Could my Rascallet be a soldier? yum
Shame
User
2,287 posts
/punts Pickpocket and Cassie into the kingdom. They lack characters right now but that will change!
Pair of Loving Plushies
Gotta collect 'em all!
Hawke
User
761 posts
Something tells me Pickpocket would be considered a thieve? :'D

*edit to first post! <3
Last edited, Oct 8th 2012 @ 1:35 am
LillyKami
User
67 posts
My other pet, Kokatsuna, was named for being crafty~ 8)
Page: 1 2
Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -