Candy Kamqui

Login or Register to find one!
starfy123abc
User
2,307 posts
"i'm not stupid,i hear yooouuuu,and i don't want you to kill me,so just carry along with your actions~""he said far away,but still yappin about,in his deep voice*
I'll use my trusty frying pan

as a drying pan!

But when I see Team Rocket...

I'LL USE MY TRUSTY FRYING PAN

AS A DYING PAN!!!
CallexiaOmega
User
849 posts
"Well then. If you don't want to end up in the bottom of a canyon then leave me and my rider alone." Malaika growled at him.
Just because I act crazy, look crazy, talk crazy and do everything else in a crazy way only means that the world inside of my head is full of unimaginable awesomness.

starfy123abc
User
2,307 posts
"i live in canyons,besides,i could kill you and yo-what ever,don't mind me."

as a drying pan!

AS A DYING PAN!!!
CallexiaOmega
User
849 posts
Malaika shot a warning flame at him and purposely missed. "I'd be careful if I were you. I know a lot of dragons way bigger than you all in my favor for fighting off a mob of humans and saving their last egg." Malaika said proudly. "Larissa was with the egg and she was also in danger. I protected her and the egg." Malaika walked to Raz.
Just because I act crazy, look crazy, talk crazy and do everything else in a crazy way only means that the world inside of my head is full of unimaginable awesomness.

starfy123abc
User
2,307 posts
"shut it,bird brain,i'm small.very small.also more intelligent and agile then you or your puny rider,so i'd watch it,punk."he said shooting a beam,vibrating the ground and causing a crater to show off some skill*

as a drying pan!

AS A DYING PAN!!!
CallexiaOmega
User
849 posts
Malalika shot a beam at the same spot creating an even biger crater. She looked at him calmley and smiled.

SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
"that's ENOUGH you 2" looks at Scar "would you like to know how to use you furry breath to the full?"
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
CallexiaOmega
User
849 posts
"Yes I would." Malaika said.

starfy123abc
User
2,307 posts
"i'm weaker,but smarter."he mumbled to himself.

as a drying pan!

AS A DYING PAN!!!
CallexiaOmega
User
849 posts
Malaika heard him. "Smart is good, but strength is better. You better strengthen up if you have any hope of fightigng me and getting out alive."

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -