Pink Remudi

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Next ->
treewee
User
13 posts
I beleve in demons and angels. But I'm unsure about ghosts. And bigfoot and things like that.. no.
Shame
User
2,348 posts
Bigfoots and all that I believe in. It's not hard to believe in it. It could be someone with werewolf syndrome... or the missing link type creature, an undiscovered species. It's probably the most believable of the things you listed.

Ghosts are real, though I'm not sure if they are exactly like they've been played out to be. I think that they're left behind energy. I've seen ghosts.

Demons and Angels are probably the hardest to believe in for me. I somewhat believe in angels but not as divine, feathered people.
Pair of Loving Plushies
Gotta collect 'em all!
Sif
User
1,267 posts
A bigfoot or something like the Loch Ness isn't too hard to believe in and is quite plausible. So yes, I do believe something of the sorts exist, maybe not exactly what has been portrayed, but something of the type.

Ghosts? Absolutely. I've seen many of them. I live with four of them. I think they are trapped spirits.

Angels and Demons are a little harder for me to believe in, as Wolven said. It depends on how you look at it, I suppose. I've had proof that ghosts exist and I believe that a wild animal is as unique as they say... But I would need a little more proof than what has been provided. You can't always believe people when they say "so-and-so has been possessed!" It's a little difficult to believe. I believe in them, to an extent.

Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel
treewee
User
13 posts
But if big foot is THAT big, wouldn't we have found atleast one? Angels are God's helpers, I guess. I don't know if they are feathered or not. So let's say angels are real. Don't demons have to be real too? The Devil has to have minions too, doesn't he? As for ghosts, I think they may be real, but I have never seen one, so it's just kinda hard for me to COMPLETELY believe in them.
Shame
User
2,348 posts
But if I dont believe in God or the devil I wouldnt believe in your version if angels or demons.

As for Bigfoot, there are plety undiscovered things out there, big or small. Likr I said, it could be someone with werewolf syndrome. Normal people who are extremely hairy.
Pair of Loving Plushies
Gotta collect 'em all!
kittyqueen
User
749 posts
i believe in most fantasy things and supernatural things mostly stuff from harry potter and spiderwick
I'm will buy strawberry puddings!
-
Criminal, criminal, to the window.
Criminal, criminal, it's your fault you know.
Criminal, criminal, it's your time to go.
I'll secure the rope and you're out with a throw.
-
Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?
_
I wish that I could go
on adventures again,
Back to the TARDIS, Fighting the Daleks, Right in time Again,
Wishing that everypony will know my name,
and call me Doctor Whooves
_

Killian
User
1,105 posts
I believe in ghosts. I had a time... I was at my trainer's house with several other students. We were watching her house and taking care of her animals while she was away. The other girls passed out on my bed, and with no where else to go, I went to Kathy's bed to sleep.

It was pretty early in the morning, and the mattress bent. I thought her Australian Shepard, Bobbie Jo, was getting on the bed to cuddle with me. Then I heard Bobbie sigh on the opposite side of the bed, on the ground. Something touched me, and shivers ran down my spine. I got really cold. I just lay there for about half an hour before I got enough courage to get up and move to sleep on the floor in one of the other bedrooms.

I talked to Kathy the following morning and told her about it, and she said she thinks it's a ghost cat. It's done that to her too, but stayed, and she said she could hear it purring. lkfvnlkfng How weird is that.

In another instance, I had a neighbor who was a lot like a grandfather to me. We hung out a lot, and he was an old cowboy. Taught me a lot about starting young horses. Lloyd was always smoking a pipe of tobacco.

He passed away in September a few years back. About a month after, I was getting ready for a big horse show, giving my horse a bath, and I smelled the pipe, the smoke, the tobacco. No one in my family smokes. It was... crazy.

...So yeah. I believe in ghosts. I don't know about the other stuff though.

"A man unwilling to fight for what he wants... Deserves what he gets."
-Captain Killian "Hook" Jones, Once Upon a Time
treewee
User
13 posts
That's true. I see your point about God and the devil, but I believe in them so that's just what I think.
And for the werewolf syndrome thing, that's not really what I'm saying. I'm talking about the ones that turn into wolves. Like Jacob xD
And the Harry Potter stuff, it's just from a book. It's not like a scientist wrote it or something. It's just a story. If there were wizards, wouldn't it be all over the news?
As for ghosts, that's a cool story. You should post it on one of those true ghost story things.
Shame
User
2,348 posts
You were never talking about werewolves so I have no clue what you mean. I was saying that if Bigfoot weren't an undiscovered species it could be possible that some sightings were just people that have werewolf syndrome, which is a real thing.
Pair of Loving Plushies
Gotta collect 'em all!
treewee
User
13 posts
OH, now I get what you were saying. I wasn't sure about what you meant either XD Yeah, I guess they could be, but they're supposed to be huge right?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -