Totem Geonlian

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1
Cherrii
User
Online!
867 posts
Devil Bomb

It is one-use per battle so it breaks in that sense, but is there a chance of it being destroyed?

This happened with a Jar of Heart Break not too long ago and I'm trying to avoid a repeat event.

If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.
― C.S. Lewis
zephyrix
Elite User
3,476 posts
Per information given out quite a while ago any item that breaks has a very small chance to break permanently.
I have had some items like the Warumono Egg Bomb staff break first try. (Snowballs are also 1 use period as every one I did use broke permanently.)
However. That information is old and I haven't used said items since. I don't know if any changes were made.

In terms of regular weapons that break I have only ever had 1 PP break permanently in all my battling.

Mag's Lab (Gallery 2084) Has 1:1 species changers available.
41.8 / 100 Mil
Cherrii
User
Online!
867 posts
Thanks Zeph. I may end up replacing it with something that doesn't break or find another use for it.

If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.
― C.S. Lewis
Page: 1
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -