Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1
starfy123abc
User
2,307 posts
NAME:
HISTORY:
CRUSH:

plot:you are in the demon world.you once were you human but you fell into a portal and turned into a demon.roam the land and fight demons,befriend them,or just explore!!the land is what you've always wanted.

NAME:silver
Look:he is a black cat with purple deep eyes and a purple orb on his tail.
HISTORY:he was the first one in the portal.he managed to create this world of demons with his powers,but the land has fallen into the grasp of an evil demon named gold,who has wanted to take place of silver and control the demon world.silver has made three new demons to help him in his journey to stop gold.gold is very powerful,and strong enough to kill silver.
CRUSH:((soon))

NAME:gold
LOOK:he has gold eyes with his red wolf body and has spikes going down hins head to his tail.
HISTORY:he and silver used to be friend until silver created the demon world for everyone.but gold was angry about this,he wanted to control it,so he decided to kill silver.his plan failed and he has hidden himself in training far away.he has great power and hatred towards silver.
CRUSH:((soon))
I'll use my trusty frying pan

as a drying pan!

But when I see Team Rocket...

I'LL USE MY TRUSTY FRYING PAN

AS A DYING PAN!!!
HellsHeartstop
User
17 posts
Not to sound rude or anything, but as a word of advice, if you don't even capitalize your own roleplays title and plot, chances are no one will take it seriously.

Just throwing that out there.

Best of luck.
Last edited, Jun 30th 2011 @ 9:10 pm
starfy123abc
User
2,307 posts
...i'd appreciate it if you wouldn't say anything or correct my actions.
I'll use my trusty frying pan

as a drying pan!

But when I see Team Rocket...

I'LL USE MY TRUSTY FRYING PAN

AS A DYING PAN!!!
Page: 1
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -