Divine Panju

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
<- Prev Next ->
NagatoKun
User
52 posts
After reading all of these ... interesting posts, I must say, people feel quite strongly about this topic. I'll be ther first one to say it's good. Flame me for it, but that my mindset. I've cut myself for two years, and still at it.
Yes, unfortunatly, some people do this sort of thing for attention, all of whom I would like to punch in the face. But others, such as myself, do it because it actually helps. The scars are not stupid, in my opinion. Everytime I see them I think of how far I've come, and how much I still have ahead of me. The pain is nice, and it helps relieve my stress, my worries ... Everything. My mind goes a bit hazy and I lay back and escape the world, if only for a bit. Call it stupid. I don't really care whether you all, or anyone else in the world approves or not, but this is where I stand. I despise how others ridicule the act & say we need to 'get help'. Cutting IS our help. It's mine, anyway. Now, if anyone has a different view, that's fine. But, please, take this seriously.
Asmodea
User
1,679 posts
=/ Can I ask an admin to lock this topic? >> It's really kind of upsetting to think some people think cutting is good, and to hear some of the opinions, especially with something so close to my heart
NagatoKun
User
52 posts
Dear, there are many things in this world that one may find upsetting, but just because you choose to turn away from it-for whatever reason- does not mean they are not there anymore. This situatuion will always be around, whether one chooses to acknowledge it or not. Personally, I think that's why there are so many issues in the world today.
Expressive
User
497 posts
Last post is ironic, considering the poster is a cutter.
xoxo
matratcupcake
User
2,036 posts
Yes, unfortunatly, some people do this sort of thing for attention, all of whom I would like to punch in the face. But others, such as myself, do it because it actually helps. The scars are not stupid, in my opinion. Everytime I see them I think of how far I've come, and how much I still have ahead of me. The pain is nice, and it helps relieve my stress, my worries ... Everything. My mind goes a bit hazy and I lay back and escape the world, if only for a bit. Call it stupid. I don't really care whether you all, or anyone else in the world approves or not, but this is where I stand. I despise how others ridicule the act & say we need to 'get help'. Cutting IS our help. It's mine, anyway. Now, if anyone has a different view, that's fine. But, please, take this seriously.

Wow.....just wow. You think cutting yourself is helping? Do you know you could kill you? What it seems you do this for attention. I mean, really? Really? If you want a future, then stop. That's all I have to say.
Hey listen, hey listen, like a boss, on a boat, the game. 8D
NagatoKun
User
52 posts
Expressive, I find it ironic that people who have no idea what it's like are downing it when they have no idea. Look at BOTH sides of the situatation.
matratcupcake, I am not a poser. I take this very seriously, seeing as most of you do not. It's ludacris that so many of you call me a poser when there's nothing to pose about. I can't show you what I see in all of this, so there's no point trying to argue that I'm not. I'm well aware that it could kill you, but then again, anything could kill you. Yes, really. I'm not joking about where I stand. I know where my future is, actually. I'm not God, but I know where I'm going.

Last edited @ 6:55 pm, mar 25 by NagatoKun
Demyxx
User
56 posts
Nagato, you are... well, i'm not going to call you anything because i'm better than that.

I cut myself some time back. I'm not "downing it when i have no idea." I know both sides of the situation. I think in some years' time, you'll realize how pointless it REALLY is. You'll think now that it helps, but later it will kill you or not help at all. Eventually you'll stop feeling that release, and you'll keep cutting deeper and deeper until you're dead. That is the most pathetic and selfish way to die.
NagatoKun
User
52 posts
What's pathetic and selfish is how blind you are to others and their situations. You know what it's like, then you should know how it changes a person. It's changed my life. I view everything in a knew light. It has HELPED me. And go ahead, call me whatever you wish. It's not like it hasn't been said before. Sometimes it takes death to give new life. The old me is dead- lost somewhere behind me. I'm well and alive now, and cutting has gotten me there.

What's pathetic and selfish is how blind you are to others and their situations. You know what it's like, then you should know how it changes a person. It's changed my life. I view everything in a knew light. It has HELPED me. And go ahead, call me whatever you wish. It's not like it hasn't been said before. Sometimes it takes death to give new life. The old me is dead- lost somewhere behind me. I'm well and alive now, and cutting has gotten me there.
Demyxx
User
56 posts
I know that it changes people. It doesn't mean it changes them for the better. I'm not blind. I understand, you probably get a lot of crap from people and get stressed out or maybe you were dumped or WHATEVER, maybe a parent died or SOMETHING. The thing is, there's always worse situations. You don't need to bleed out in order to get over a boy/girl or death, or stress from work/school/whatever. As i said previously, eat chocolate. It makes people feel better. Fat is better than dead. But if what you really want is to die, in order to make things better for you, go for it. It's not going to make anything better. YOU'RE blind to other situations, some people have no parents and are passed from relative to relative who do not care at all. Some people get beat by their parents, like a girl i know who has metal plates in her skin from all of the damage her mother has done. Some people can't afford food to eat or a place to live. You sound like a selfish kid who thinks their life is terrible when they live in a normal home with their parents, with internet and luxuries some people only dream of.
MleSketch
User
711 posts
I'm not angry at you for what you do, it is your choice to cut, your choice if you want it, but please hear me out.

What's pathetic and selfish is how blind you are to others and their situations.

You seem to be talking about how cutting impacts yourself and you alone. Sure, you may feel it has helped you, but what of the other people who care for you? What about their situation? Do they approve? Perhaps I am crossing a border when I ask this, you don't have to answer, but at least give it a thought.

Sometimes it takes death to give new life.

Death by suicide and self inflicted pain does not seem like a good way to go my dear. You may be escaping, but look what you leave behind. How will it make others feel to see you have died because of your own love of the cut?

I only ask these things because when I went through my depressional stage my parents blamed themselves for MY pain. If I had cut and they saw it, if I loved it in my own selfishness, they would have blamed themselves. If I were to die that way my dead body and grave would only be a rimder of how it was their fault.

I do not know your circumstances.
I do not know your life.
But all I know is that there are other ways of enjoyment of feeling good and changing your life. And my friend it doesn't always have to be hurting yourself, and scaring yourself.

I am not out to make enemies, don't take anything I say personally, but just please consider what I've had to say : )
~~
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -