Pink Charow

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1
Bunni
User
217 posts

HI GUYS GOLD HERE ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I can finally do that digital art thing again. The only downside is now I use a mouse :D The quality is still top notch!
The process is long, Chleo's overlay taking nearly 6 hours to complete. So don't expect these to be finished in a day. I do have a life, unfortunately, and fur babies that need to be spoiled
I will not make an overlay for a described design. I need imagery, from there I will figure further. I can draw just about everything, however some things are harder than others. I must stay within verpets' child friendly rules so cannot do anything more goreish than beyond the death pets, I cannot do sexual themes.

I am now offering Custom Overlay art for things I need :D so if you have these items/stuff and like my stuff; LETS DO A LITTLE TRADE!

I need:
~VC****
~Username Facial Cream***
~Username Lipstick***
~Elite Badge
~Puddings
~Pet Slot Key**
~Layout Paint
~Custom Item Ticket*
~Custom Verbie Ticket*
~Overlaid Bases*
~Special Bases
~Quality Designs*
~Quality Art*
~Names

Slots;
-Zephy~ UNDER PROGRESS 2/3
-Shiori
-OPEN SLOT
(I am sorry, due to the lack of slots, I can not allow reserves)

Complete Orders
Shiori - verpets.com/go/0rub
Last edited, Jun 2nd 2016 @ 3:42 pm
Shiori
User
583 posts
I have VC. 8D

I'm looking to get an overlay for Sayo: verpets.com/go/0mjs

My birthday is on January 11th! Party all day, erryday!! o3o
Bunni
User
217 posts
Full slots! I'll be working hard to finish Zephys orders then I'll message you once I start the sketch for your adorable character, Shi~^^
Beth
User
471 posts
I know this isn't on your erm... list, but I'm looking for a pretty basic soul overlay for Jade (just jade stones in the soul or something like that)

I'm a traditional artist, and would gladly do an art trade with you ^0^

If this is something you are interested in I will gladly put in hours of work for an overlay xD

An idea of my work/skill : verpets.com/go/0rue
Bunni
User
217 posts
Sorry, Beth! ^^' I really love your art, but I opened this up to simply get things done with goals and what not :s Once I clear some orders and feel ready to nab up some trades, though, I will message you right away!
Shiori
User
583 posts
Hullo again!

Wanna make me another overlay? ouo One for Amalthea this time. Ref things: verpets.com/go/0rs9

My birthday is on January 11th! Party all day, erryday!! o3o
Beth
User
471 posts
Thats completely fine Gold c:
Bunni
User
217 posts
Due to some family issues, I am going to try to finally finish Zephy's overlay #1 before tomorrow evening. I am not going to be doing overlays over the weekend, as I am going to be out of town! BUT I promise anything under progress and not yet finished will be finished monday :)
Beth
User
471 posts
Gold, I was wondering how many Strawberry puddings would get me an Overlay :)
Bunni
User
217 posts
How many would you be willing to offer?
I am primarily looking for VC >v<
Page: 1
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -