Brown Dactryx

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
<- Prev Next ->
Volkenagrim
User
160 posts
Kofu nodded to Lucky, showing him he understood. "Alright Lucky! Well, go in there first, cause if I suddenly appear without yo introduction, they'll get downright suspicious." he said to the young Werewolf pup. The Jamaican Werewolf then looked at Simba, seemingly concerned with how tight the ropes were. "Ey, Simba? Are teh ropes binding ya too tight, mon?" he asked him, his Jamaican accent keenly heard in his words. He then looked around, sniffing the air to better see if they were surrounded. After seeing if the coast was clear, he breathed a sigh of relief, since he found nobody other than them were in the immediate area. "Hmm... I wonder how Diclino and them are holding up?" he thought to himself, not knowing of what was happening back there.

The Shadows wreathed and hiss very evilly as Jessica moved Nausicaa out of the way. After Nausicaa had moved her sister away, the darkness began to take form into the Hyfearian Shadow. They wreathed and slithered about the ground, as they moved away from their source, revealing a terrible shadowy bat demon. They then returned to the bat demon's side, ready to take the form of whatever Nausicaa and Jessica feared worst of all.

The Bat Demon Creature snarled as it's crimson, blood red eyes scanned the surroundings, looking for the two sisters. The horns that were on it's head pointed forwards, in whatever direction he looked. It's large, sensitive, bat-like ears twitched as it tried to listen for the heartbeats and very breaths of it's prey. The clawed hands gripped tightly on the nearby brush, the wings attached to the arms folding closer to itself. The tail that was long and snake-like, twitched as he laid it down to the earth beneath his giant, bat-like feet. The furry mane around his neck, bristling sharply when a light breeze passed through the area.

"I smell you..." hissed the Dark Creature. "I smell your blood... I smell your fears..." The Hyfearian Shadow cruelly sneered, as he began detecting where his prey hid. "Hiding... is futile.. Already my ears... and my nose... can detect your presence..." The Evil Shadow Beast then stopped, just in front of them. It then became silent, until it suddenly lunged at them with his serated teeth. "I've found you!!" It roared, it's shadows reaching out for them, while cutting everything out of their path.
goody2shoes3590
User
101 posts
"Ok lets go inside." Lucky said. As they went inside Simba said quietly. "No it is not too tight." When Lucky got to the throne room Lucky seen that his father was asleep on the throne and seen a guard right next to the throne and said. "I see he was given what i sugested." so the guard said. "Yeah he was but i am not sure how long he is going to be sleeping." Lucky said. "Well that is good anyways can you introduse a friend of mine he got the lion prince and he needs to be put in the dungon." So the guard said. "Ok i need to wake up the king anyways so he can go to bed and sleep there king wake up. The king woke up and saw his son and guard and said. "Wow what happend while i was asleep?" The guard said. "I have found a new friend for us he got the lion prince and has him you want me to send them in?" So the king said. "Yes send them in maybe he can be a new guard of mine if he can do that so good." So the guard went out and told Kofu to come into the throne room and the king thot to himself. "once they get that cub into the dungon i will go to bed and sleep some more i am still a little tired".

PrincessKitty8
User
49 posts
Jessica kept pulling nausicaa away,a bit faster. Jessica shook as Nausicaa fought the shadows,until Jessica flew up,pulling Nausicaa up farther. Nausicaa started to slip out of Jessica's grasp,and started falling. Once she reached the cold hard ground she struggled getting up,blood started to form on her jeans,and her leg was broken. Nausicaa looked at the beast startled,she then used her other leg to push back,shaking even more than Jessica. Jessica stood in the sky frozen,she was scared to death and couldn't move,her mind was empty and her heart beat was slow,no movement of her body was seen,her breathing was steady,and she looked straight in front of her.
"If I say "DON'T" and you DO, prepare to be slapped either across the face, or upside the head. Be warned." -Me

"You love someone, and someone loves you. Even if you argue, fight.. You and I know for a FACT, that if one of you lost the other, you'd break." - Me

People scream Sans is bae, but I think Papyrus is adorable. Nyeh.
Volkenagrim
User
160 posts
Kofu was patiently waited where Lucky left him and Simba. He knew that him being in his human form would raise suspicion, but he could easily show the guards he was a werewolf. Yet that wasn't what was bothering him. The Jamaican Werewolf felt as if something was wrong with Diclino, but he wasn't sure. All he knew was his stomach was tied in tight nervous knots.

When the guards came for him, Kofu calmly looked at them. "Hey Mon, where do I take dis prisoner?" he asked them. "I'm sure ya know me pal, Lucky told ya about me..." After he said that, he shoved Simba to move him, acting out the plan. "Come on ya Humin Lion... Move it, mon!" he growled at him, his normally carefree and airy tone, sounding deep and ruthless. After getting Simba moving, he followed the guards to the throne room.

Once in there, Kofu forced Simba to bow before the werewolf king. Then he bowed and lowered his head, showing him his allegiance. "Your majesty... Oh great Werewolf King..." Kofu sighed out, "I've brought before you Simba, the Lion Prince." He then became silent, glancing over at Simba. "Sorry for hurting ya if I did, mon. But we gotta act teh part and sell it!" he whispered quietly in his ear. Yet how he whispered to others that wasn't the Humin Lion, would have heard it as, "Soon running will get you nowhere." Which sounded to them, he was truly loyal to the task of bringing Simba in. However, knowing how this sounded to Lucky, he winked at the pup, showing him that he was still trying to help Simba.

Back in the forest, the Hyfearian Shadow roared out with pleasure. It had finally wounded one of it's prey. "You're mine now..." it hissed low, licking its chops with it's forked tongue. He then crept closer to Nausicaa, looking ready to finish her off. When she kicked to get away from him, he grabbed her leg with a clawed hand. Then began pulling her to him. Just when she was inches from his jaws, he suddenly let her go, glaring into her eyes with his deep, crimson eyes.

Suddenly, the shadows stopped going after Jessica, then began retreating back to the dark beast. The creature was breathing heavily, as it continued looking it Nausicaa's eyes. The shadow creature then hissed out and began to slink away. Then it let loose an ear splitting screech as it began thrashing in all directions, hitting it's head against the nearby trees. "GrraaAAAaaRRGGHHH!" it cried out, as Diclino's voice rang out with, "NO! I'll NOT LET THIS HAPPEN!"

It then became clear, the Donampyer was fighting back. He was trying to get back control over his senses, yet was being forced back into darkness. "PLEASE! Hyfearian Shadow... DON'T hurt them!" his voice pleaded to the dark creature from the shadows that began to bind the beast. "You're mine, Diclino!" it hissed, struggling to fight. "I am not... You cannot exist without me... Just as I can no longer exist without you..." The Hyfearian Shadow stopped struggling, then looked confused. "What does that mean...?!" it snapped. "It means were one and the same. Just split into two by our differences..." hissed out Diclino's voice. "My conscious is proof, as your own shadows have entangled you. Only you or another form of you can control them, which means you're the darkness of me, while I'm the light side of you..." The creature snapped it's jaws, not understanding any of this. But Diclino's voice echoed again. "There are two sides to every coin, Shadow Reaver... A side that is good and a side that isn't... So enough of this pointless feuding for control...! It was my life that bore you, by my death that awakened you. So it's my existence that gives you life, making me the rightful one in command of my body." This angered the shadow monster, yet it sighed out understanding everything now. "So... should I also be enslaved to you?" it growled out.To the beast's surprise, Diclino's answer was, "...No. Just as you won't enslave me. From now on, we no longer fight each other... When I allow you take form, you shall be in command, but I'll control your shadows as I become them. However, I will work alongside you, as long as you don't try to kill anything that shouldn't be hurt." With that said, the shadows released the dark creature, as it stood back up. "So... prove to me, what you said..." snarled out the creature. "What is your target?" asked Diclino's voice. "Them trees that bare healing fruits... Can you cut the fruits down, then bring them to me?"

The shadows that was Diclino, didn't do anything at first, but then they whirled about. They then began stretching out towards where the Hyfearian Shadow asked them to go. Once they were there, the shadows slashed off the fruits, then wrapped around them, catching them before hitting the ground. The shadows then brought the fruits back to him, leaving them unbroken by the catch. "Hmm... I see now... Very well.. We'll do it your way.. my host.." grumbled out the creature. After that, Diclino's voice wasn't heard no more. But his presence was still there.
goody2shoes3590
User
101 posts
When kofu came in and said that stuff the werewolf king said. "Good job you do better then some of my other guards here maybe you would like to be one of my new guards and keep the key to the daungon safe my guards never could find the king and queens son and i bet it did not take you verry long i would like you to take this dongen key and go to the dongen my first guard will take you to where you need to go and you can guard those priseners really well." So the werewolf king gave kofu the key and sent them off to the dongen and said. "Now guard that is still here take me to my room so i can get some sleep oh and Lucky you found a verry good friend you will make a verry good king some day." When the werewolf king left lucky said in his mind. "Maybe even a better one." while they where saying that stuff the guard took kofu and simba down to the dungon and when Simba's parents seen him they said. "Oh son they got you too now there is no hope for are people." so the guard said be quiet you two now kofu is it you can put that cub in here but don't think i like at all you takeing my job." after he said that he left them alone and said in his mind. "Maybe i can make him mess up then the king will want me agian."

PrincessKitty8
User
49 posts
Nausicaa looked at Diclino,then to her leg. Jessica appeared beside Nausicaa,looking at the leg first then to her,blood was running down her legs,there was no pain,not even one sting. Nausicaa felt a glow come from her leg,the blood started to fade,and the leg was somehow healing on it's own. Nausicaa heard footsteps behind her,not even turning around,"Hello Luke," Luke's eyes were his normal hazel,he looked down at Nausicca and gave her a half smile,"What did I miss?" He said.
"If I say "DON'T" and you DO, prepare to be slapped either across the face, or upside the head. Be warned." -Me

"You love someone, and someone loves you. Even if you argue, fight.. You and I know for a FACT, that if one of you lost the other, you'd break." - Me

Volkenagrim
User
160 posts
Kofu bowed his head low to the Werewolf King, then said to him, "It would be an honor to serve you, but sadly I cannot. However I'll place this prisoner where he must go... I'm merely passing through." he told the Werewolf King, "But if you insist, I'll do the job, but only as I need some time to rest..." After telling him this, he looked at the first Guard, who he noticed wasn't very happy with him taking his job. "I'm terribly sorry, sir. But... How's this? You command me, as I've no real expieriance being a guard or nothing!" he told the First Guard. "In other words, I'd rather be a guard in training, where should you ever deem me worthy, you could appoint me to being First Guard's Right Hand Man?" With that said, he accepted the King's Dungeon key, then once again bowed to him, then followed the First Guard to the Dungeon.

Once they got to the dungeon, Kofu glanced at Simba, then told him, "Get in there, MON!" After that, he went into the Cell with him and his parents. Not long after that, he looked at Simba's mom once the guard left them alone. "Listen Miss Humin Lion, I'm here to help!" he whispered out to her, then he placed a friendly hand on Simba's shoulders. "I've got a plan, but I'll need ya to pretend you and your family are holding me hostage, but to sell the act, you all might want to knock me out, then carry me out. Also, pretend you're kidnapping young Lucky, as he wishes to help as well." After he said that, he pretended to start pushing Simba further into the cell, wincing slightly as some of the shoves were harder than he meant them to be. "Oops! Sorry. mon." he whimpered out, "Not meaning ta push that hard, Simba.." With that said, he gave Simba's parents the signal to start the plan.

Back in the woods, the Hyfearian Shadow hissed at Jessica and Nausicaa's approach. He seemed to be hostile towards them still, but now that Diclino had taken over the shadows, didn't do nothing more than snarl at them. Yet he soon calmed down, then glared menacingly at Luke. "I'd say you missed a hell of a lot...." he hissed out, showing his fangs. "But lucky you, now that I can't kill you for your blood!" No long after that, he glanced over at Nausicaa's leg healing itself. "Hmm... I guess I didn't need the Healing Fruits to be gathered for you afterall... But... Keep a hold of them.. Just incase..." With that said, he looked over at Jessica showing a look of disbelief at how she was alive. "Grsshhisss, I thought I killed you, years ago. Now how is it you're still alive?!" he exclaimed. "Bah, no matter! Just don't get too close!"

After that, Diclino's voice came from the shadows again. "Now Shadow Reaver, be nice... You'll need their help, for when Kofu sends us the signal... to free Simba's parents." he told the Hyfearian Shadow. The Hyfearian Shadow, Shadow Reaver hissed out, not wanting to go through with the plan. "Why should I need their help?! I'm almost impossible to be killed..." he growled out, yet Diclino answered with, "True, but your presence will give everything away, so you'll have to merge with one of their shadows, until we can do the plan...." This didn't seem to make Shadow Reaver happy, but he decided to just go with it. Then he looked at Nausicaa, Jessica, and then Luke, then asked, "Well, which of you is strong enough to house my powers within your shadows...?"
goody2shoes3590
User
101 posts
Simba's parents noded and then nocked hm out then draged him away and went after lucky. "We are takeing him prizener and your lucky so don't stop us." and they took lucky and kofu with them and left the guard saw what was going on and said. "This is good now maybe we can take over the hole kingdom of humin lions i will wake up the king and tell him this." when the king herd this he said. "lets get back to the werewolf kingdom and get all the people to attack the kingdom now go i will stay here just in case we need to do something take two guards with you and bring everyone back from the kingdom we will get this part of are land to be are kingdom all 100 r more yards and anyone who does not want to be are people we will burn there houses down."

PrincessKitty8
User
49 posts
"I can" Luke said stepping forward, he looked to Diclino a bit more serious, he sighed and walked up more, he was arguing to himself quietly, as he was walking.

Volkenagrim
User
160 posts
Kofu sighed out slightly, then looked at Lucky, "Well, Lucky, I've got a bad feeling we've been spotted by teh guard." he told the young werewolf. After saying that, the young werewolf gazed at Simba's parents, nodding to them, and then whispered to them, "Listen, remember, Lucky is wanting to help us get you all out as well, so careful with him now." After that was said, he gazed towards the corridors walking through the hallways. Suddenly he heard the sounds of guards moving towards them. "Uh oh, Simba, and Lucky, we've been found out! Quickly now, Lucky lead us out!" murmured out the Jamaican Werewolf. At that moment, he noticed the hallways gave out lots of echoes, so he got the idea to let loose the signal, so he immediately shifted into his chestnut colored werewolf form, and let loose an extremely loud howl, though before howling, he told Lucky, Simba, and Simba's parents, "Cover your ears, QUICK!"

The howl resounded and echoed all over the place, the sheer pitch of it, capable of hurting the werewolf ears. Yet thanks to his warning, if Simba, his parents, and Lucky heeded his warning, they'd not be as badly affected. However, poor Kofu wasn't able to cover his ears, as it would have lessoned the power of his howl. So here he was, dazed and confused by the ringing in his ears. But he quickly recovered, then nodded to Lucky to lead the way.

Back in the woods, Shadow Reaver noticed Luke stepping forward. He then looked at Luke, seemingly very curious of him. "Well Luke, be prepared for this.." he hissed at him, then he became a swirling mist of shadows, and quickly rushed into Luke's shadow, where he then shifted his form to look just like the shadow. Once the merger was complete, Diclino's shadows disappeared and merged back with the Hyferian Shadow. "Well now... You're a nice fit Luke..." sneered the dark beast.

At that moment, the signal was heard by the sensitive ears of Shadow Reaver. "Well, let's go..." he hissed. His hiss tone sounded as if he was ready and looking forward to the possible bloodbath. His laughter of excitement echoed softly from the shadow he was merged to, as if he was hoping it be exciting. However, the dark creature became silent and then began to live up to the ruse of being Luke's shadow.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -