Chocolate Berpunny

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
<- Prev Next ->
goody2shoes3590
User
101 posts
Simba smelt the food and woke up, Simba then said, "Oh hi! I am sorry for coming in here like this, but I needed someplace to rest and I guess I kind of fell asleep. I don't have any food with me, would you mind if you shared some of your food with me? I am verry hungry and sorry again for coming into your cave without permission."

PrincessKitty8
User
49 posts
Nausicaa woke up right after Sambi,"hello..." she then smelled the food and she looked and saw the man"hello..." she said the same way she greeted Sambi,"I'm Nausicaa" she said still sitting
"If I say "DON'T" and you DO, prepare to be slapped either across the face, or upside the head. Be warned." -Me

"You love someone, and someone loves you. Even if you argue, fight.. You and I know for a FACT, that if one of you lost the other, you'd break." - Me

People scream Sans is bae, but I think Papyrus is adorable. Nyeh.
Volkenagrim
User
160 posts
Diclino looked at the lady, who called herself Nuasicaa, then smiled. "Well hello yourself Nuasicaa." He told her, then turned his attention to Simba. "And hello to you as well, stranger. You look alot like a Lion Demihuman called Agrunes." There was a sound of bubbles coming up from the pot, he quickly reacted to this by getting a large wooden spoon, and then he spun the spoon around mixing the ingredients together, thus calming the bubbling stew. He then turned his attention to Simba and Nauiscaa, "Well now, the food is almost done, though it will be a few more moments." After he told them this, he got the pot off the stove; then let it sit there to cool, then grabbed a large stove pan, got his apples, rolled them around in flour with powdered sugar, then placed them in the pan with some butter, then fried them, then took them out, coating them with a good helping of honey, sesame seeds, and some cinnamon. Finally he gave Simba and Nuasicaa a nod that hinted the meal was done. "Now then, just take these plates and help yourselves, as I'll be doing the same." He told them.
goody2shoes3590
User
101 posts
"thanks" simba said as he took a plate and started getting food, "your a verry good person i am sorry did i forget to introduce myself my name is simba. and i guess i am kind of what you called me but really i like to think of myself as a huminlion. what is your name and what are you"? and after he said that he turned to nausicaa and said "hi nausicaa you got a nice name mine is simba you two are nice".

PrincessKitty8
User
49 posts
Nausicaa looked at simba," thank you..." She smiled and started eating she then looked out at the cave and saw something but then it disappeared and then it appeared closer and kept disappearing. // Lucas jumped in and grabbed Nausicaa,"hello!" He looked at everyone,"Hello! I'm Luke!" He looked around very happy.
"If I say "DON'T" and you DO, prepare to be slapped either across the face, or upside the head. Be warned." -Me

"You love someone, and someone loves you. Even if you argue, fight.. You and I know for a FACT, that if one of you lost the other, you'd break." - Me

Volkenagrim
User
160 posts
Diclino nodded softly to himself as Nausicaa got her a plate and began eating it, he then snarled a low hiss when Lucas suddenly appeared; his fangs bared. "Well Luke, I'd be more pleased to meet you, if you'd not appear from out of nowhere again. In other words, do try to avoid being to sudden in movements and things...as not all those like my kind are keen to avoid hurting others." warned the Half human, Half vampire; to what appeared to him, an overly cheery Luke. However he then shook his head and sighed, regaining his composure, then handed Lucas a plate to fill up. "Now then, Luke, if you'd like some food; help yourself." Diclino told him. His attention then turned to Nausicaa and Simba. "I hope you two enjoy this food. I hate food being wasted, especially those that had breath in them at one time." As he spoke to them, he'd began to fill his own plate of the Fish Stew, then got another plate, yet placed the fried honey and sesame seed apples in it. After he got his food in the plates, he tasted the stew; which to him was especially delightfully good, for his eyes seemed to have a pleased look in them. Diclino then felt he should answer Simba's questions, "Didn't mean to be rude now, Simba. I'll now answer your questions, well firstly, my name is Diclino; and secondly, I'm a Donampyer."
goody2shoes3590
User
101 posts
simba started eating the food that was given to him and said "yeah this food tast perty good thanks for the meal" then he ate some more until he was full and said "boy that was good and it is ok i understand it is really nice to meet you diclino i never seen a donampyer before i allways thot they were just a story my parents told me" after he was done he turnd to luke and said "nice to meet you luke but i kind of agree with diclino huminlions would attack someone if you sneak up on them too"

Volkenagrim
User
160 posts
(Hmm... It seems PK ain't gonna roleplay here with us. She just stops posting. I wonder what's wrong..)
PrincessKitty8
User
49 posts
(sorry had stuff to do...) "Oh...Ok..." Luke said looking over at Sambi// Nausicaa looked at luke,"What are you doing here? Don't you remeber i told you to stay put?" Luke looked at Nausicaa,"I couldn't help myself!" "Yeah right..." Nausicaa said looking at him she then crossed her arms and had a mad face.

Volkenagrim
User
160 posts
(That's okay PK!)
The Donampyer looked at Nausicaa and Luke, a curious look in his eyes. "Well now, it seems you two know each other." He then turned his attention completely towards Luke, "Now then Luke, come on and get yourself something to eat. There is still plenty of the Fish Stew and the Fried Honey and Sesame Seed Apples." Diclino then fed some more on his food, sipping rather neatly on his stew. "Now then, Simba, was it? I can tell you for sure, Donampyers aren't a mere story. There were never many of my kind of Half Human, Half Vampire Hybrid. As you see, most Vampires force humans to do things at times, or some other sort of animosity towards each other, making their children be Dampyers or Dunpelds, while others are Vampire Humans in which a Vampire's soul merges with a human, making that individual Human by Day, Vampire by Night. As for me, my mother and father deeply loved each other so both sides to me, Vampire and Human are rather supportive of each other." He explained to Simba. The Half blood's eyes shown great pleasure as he was told his cooking was good. "Why thank you, Simba! If you live in conditions such as this, out in the wilderness, one must learn how to cook and skin what the world gives you." The Donampyer's plate was now empty, so he got up to get more or his stew and more of the apples.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -