Red Karro

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
<- Prev
goody2shoes3590
User
101 posts
Everyone coverd there ears then when it was all over Lucky said. "Come this way." And lead them all the way out the king looked out his window and saw that they were escapeing and Lucky was helping them out so he said to himself. "This might be the chance i was looking for lets go back to the humin lion kingdom and tell everyone that the king has took my son and till i get him back the kingdom will be mine." After he was done thinking that a guard came in and said. "The prisaners have escaped what should we do. So the king said. "We go to the humin lion kingdom and tell them if they don't give back my son it will be my kingdom. SO the guard said. "they took your son they are worse then what you allways said they were i will tell everyone to pack up and go to the island right away. So the king said to himself when the guard went away. "my wherewolf people will beleave everything i say. Witch is good those humin lions are going to be ruled by me. And the hole world after all they think they are the ones responsable for my wife but really it was not i have my wife locked up in the tower and if they ever find out they will not want me to be king.

PrincessKitty8
User
49 posts
Luke didn't really know where they were going, so he waited for Jessica to go in front, he followed Jessica, completely ignoring the shadow.
"If I say "DON'T" and you DO, prepare to be slapped either across the face, or upside the head. Be warned." -Me

"You love someone, and someone loves you. Even if you argue, fight.. You and I know for a FACT, that if one of you lost the other, you'd break." - Me

People scream Sans is bae, but I think Papyrus is adorable. Nyeh.
Volkenagrim
User
160 posts
Kofu nodded and then followed after Lucky to get them out of there, yet soon found himself a bit surrounded by werewolves who were prepping to head to the Huminlion kingdom. "Ut oh, mon! We be getting more surrounded!" he exclaimed out loud with his heavy Jamaican accent. After exclaiming out loud, he then decided to show off the markings his werewolf form. His fur, being chestnut, had different coloring of fur where the strange markings had appeared. The markings resembled the glyphs for Wind on his shoulders, fire on his forehead, and water on his sides, showing his breed of werewolf were from the scared Wind Fire River Clan.

After revealing his markings, the red fur marking resembling fire glowed, and after it glowed, Kofu summoned flames to shoot out from his hands keeping the werewolves from pressing close. However, it seemed he wasn't immune to the heat as he quickly began shaking his hands about, exclaiming, "Ooh, hot, hot, hot!" Yet he quickly recovered and then looked towards Lucky, then shouted, "Hey, now where to?" Soon after that, he looked around noticing Simba and his parents might be panicking from the flames. "Don' worry, Simba. I know how ta control dem flames an put em out."

Back in the woods, and just outside the Werewolf Stronghold, Shadow Reavers voice called out, "Just head to to where the howl was heard... to the Werewolf Stronghold... We're not far now...." After that, he began to show signs of trying to pull Luke in the right direction using his shadow. "So Luke, just go in the direction I'm trying to pull you in." After saying that, the smell of Kofu's flames began to waft towards them. "Well, now, just follow the smell towards the fire!" shouted the Hyfearian Shadow.
goody2shoes3590
User
101 posts
Simba listened to what kofu said and said "Ok we will not worry". And Lucky said "What about my father and his werewolfs they seem to be headed to the huminlion kingdom because my father thinks you kidnapped me or something? What should we do? Go to the island i am afraid my father might take over the huminlion kingdom and make them all work"? So Simba said "We find out what really happened to your mother when your father finds out it was not my parents that did that to your mother he will stop trying to take over the kingdom but to do that we need all the help we can get maybe someone will know what really happened".

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
<- Prev
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -