Black Remudi

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21
<- Prev Next ->
izzie789
Elite User
71 posts
maia789 needs a male companion seikatsu needs a female companion dasena needs a male companion

please help!!

:):):)
]
Kiyu
Elite User
1,061 posts
Cho would like some young friends. Either short roleplay [over comments] or a longer one [vercomm] is fine, but at lest some sort of commutation between the two pets must be made before they can become buddies.
Moose
Elite User
1,465 posts
hehe, nevermind~ ♥
Last edited, Aug 21st 2011 @ 11:50 pm
Ambrose
Elite User
4,512 posts
is seeking any Divine or Treillen buddies.
is seeking any Death or Treillen buddies.
Ambrose's Avatars
verpets.com/go/0mwx

Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
Allll right, sooo.... All my pets need a companion... I'm not going to explain their personality here simmply because I think it is more fun to play it out.

So here goes...

Aiden_The_Twiztid She's female, looking for another female.

Onyx_Beauty She's female... I haven't really decided what she likes yet... So both genders are willing to TRY... No guarantees though.

Divine_Beauty She's female... I haven't really decided what she likes yet... So both genders are willing to TRY... She will probably end up liking girls.... just throwing that out there.

Kissed_By_Death Female searching another female.
Last edited, Aug 19th 2011 @ 5:06 am
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
Kiyu
Elite User
1,061 posts
Cranium needs someone to beat him in the head a few times..

/cough/ Uhrm, what I mean is I'm looking for a main roleplay partner for him. He's pretty stuck-up and rude so its going to take a very determined person to get close to him- more info in profile. Vercomm me if interested.

Last edited, Aug 21st 2011 @ 9:42 pm
rina6762
Elite User
1 posts
verpets.com/go/i3r - Chico is in need of friends, enemies, and a companion (Female) will rp if you are willing to after his profile is finished.

Personality: He is very protective of his loved ones, it would be to your advantage to have him as a friend not a foe.

verpets.com/go/i3s - Rascal is in need of friends, enemies, and a companion (Any). Will rp if you are willing to after her profile is finished.

Personality: She is shy, bubbly kind and innocent, very very inocent..... or so it seems

:heart:
Last edited, Aug 26th 2011 @ 7:51 pm
Deza
Elite User
54 posts
babygurl would love to have any pet as their friend/ companion :) I would not like any enemies, I love friends, if your creative, boring, lazy, happy, energetic, don't matter, babygurl want's some friends. aslo some pets of mine who need more friends, political and forgetfull, Hypnotised :)

they all have wonderful personalitys, if you wanna know more about each pet, then juss click on there profile:heart:
Ambrose
Elite User
4,512 posts
All my Virals are always seeking more Viral buddies.
Chastity is seeking Divine or Warumono buddies.
is seeking Nightflower or Gongong buddies.
Kachina is seeking Totem or Denmakl buddies.
Morten is seeking Teacup or Denmakl buddies.
Oyster is seeking white or Gongong buddies.

I don't have any time to roleplay anymore, but I still want them to have as many buddies as possible so there's more chance of our pets being on the same page at the same time and increasing their moods.
Last edited, Aug 29th 2011 @ 4:30 pm
Ambrose's Avatars
verpets.com/go/0mwx

Kiyu
Elite User
1,061 posts
Miniature: Cody is searching for some buddies, [at lest a short roleplay/chat required] and possibly a companion. [female] He is playful and unless you mess with the subject of his height- then you're at risk of getting cake thrown in your face.

Sailor is also looking for a roleplay. Someone who loves the sea and/or adventures. [or could learn to love it] For companion he is only interested in females. I do have a couple plots in mind for a roleplay- depending on the character paired with.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -