Pink Treillen

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21
<- Prev Next ->
Zombiotic
User
430 posts
...aiming for rp and friends for my pets. Cerberus is excluded.
Zom is busy. Doing something. Doing what? He hasn't quite figured this out yet.
Musa
User
237 posts
Name: , more commonly known as Bunny
Seeking: Friends, Buddies, Possibly companion maybe. RP required for companion (derp), RP would be nice for an enemy, but no RP is required to be buddies. C: Although if they do become buddies, Bunny will probably treat your pet like a minion.
Race: Angel-Demon hybrid
Personality: Loud, assertive, willful, stubborn, secretly compassionate

Name: shamrock
Seeking: any form of roleplaying. It may be hard to get much more out of him though, because he has a literal -fear- of talking.
Race: Kami/yokai
Personality: Quiet, easily dominated/influenced, submissive

..And that's it for now. This is all I feel like posting. They both have pretty detailed profiles and image refs, which are sadly, yes.. Selfys. .o. Durhur, sorry.

Last edited, Jun 16th 2011 @ 12:52 pm
Azazel
User
4,924 posts
Looking for some roleplays for and several other pets. Look to my profile for a complete list but Jules takes priority. Vercomm or comments are fine.
Seeking: Buddies, Enemies, and Companion but ALL must be done through some form of Roleplay FIRST
"Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka." — Jim Butcher (Dresden Files: Changes)
mabibba
User
832 posts
I'm looking for pet roleplays too~
I don't have them on my profile but you are welcome to 'comm me and talk to me about what you want to do. They all need buddies, enemies and companions, but companions won't be instantaneous.
cynical
User
424 posts
I'm looking for role plays for most my boys. ;; There are ever so many to choose from...! Hopefully some shall appeal to a few people? o: I'll accept buddy/enemy requests without role playing, but companion requests would require interaction! Role play via comments is fine~ Take pity on me! :heart:

Tabid
He's grumpy because he is babysitting.

Dirt
User
14 posts
I'm new, but I'm looking for pet roleplays. c:
They're all there on my profile, and most of them, (all but one?) have their stories and everything all typed out on their profiles. Some are more interesting than others, but they all need buddies, enemies and companions.
Um, any takers? c:
Szef
User
4 posts
Hey there, I'm looking for some RP for my two pets Magda and Giorgio. You can find out more about them on their pages. I RP furry anthro, just FYI. I'm looking for friends, enemies, and a companion for Magda. Vercomm me for more details. :)
Saria
User
472 posts
Looking for students for to teach. He prefers female students, for obvious reasons. He currently has a companion-but that doesn't stop him from flirting with the ladies. He teaches Biology, but whenever rping he might just be talking to his students instead of teaching. He has a bad habit of not doing his job-to instead glance at all of the female students he is interested in.

He also has a dark secret. He's a fallen angel-but will only let the one's he trusts know that fact about him.
Last edited, Jul 29th 2011 @ 10:22 pm
Currently Training
Leiona up to 500[].
KittyWolf
User
7 posts
I'd like to RP Amian

He's of Japanese heritage, has blue hair, kinda short, and wears jeans and blue shirts that are to big for him.

Amian's shy, and really cautious. Basically an uke.
He's bi, just so you know. ;3 :heart:
Phen
User
333 posts
Okay, my pet needs some male BATTLING friends, (or enemies, that'll be fun too) :3 Also looking for a female companion. Please don't RP with human characters, he is an aviatrin, as noted. Vercomm me if you want to roleplay. :D
Artists Unite!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -