ABLAZE
User
123 posts
Last edited, Jun 4th 2011 @ 2:50 am
Saria
User
472 posts
needs some buddies to rp with.
needs some buddies to rp with, but she's a bit mean at times.
needs more buddies, doesn't matter if they rp with him or not.
Currently Training
Leiona up to 500[].
RappinQueen
User
55 posts
All my pets are open for roleplay demanded companionship, please. *laughs at her seriousness* Sorry I just prefer roleplays so I can find different ways to use my pets and get to know and understand them better. Same goes for the pets of partners (''companions'' a.k.a. ''friends'' I work with on the rp comps.).

Um, oh yeah, scratch that, all except for Rem are up for grabs since he is finely in a pretty irregular steady relationship. (Though I don't count it as companionship until they actually start referring to their ''buddy'' as their boyfriend or girlfriend.)

Sakh (originally uke (gay)) and Ren (originally lesbian) are bi-curious.
Rexie is lesbian.
Ky, Ryuka, and Iziz are strictly straight (gays scare Ky, Iziz, and Rem ****less and lesbians have the same effect on Ryuka.)
Ruxi doesn't care since she's six. She doesn't many friends her age so she strictly is searching for nothing more than friends. Roleplay still required for boredom slaying purposes and the other stuff, but mostly for boredom slaying.
Iziz, Ky, and Milu are straight. Sahk, and Xali lean toward their genders. Ryuka and Iri are bicurious, leaning toward their genders. Ruxi has not had enough experience dating to know where she stands.
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
Onyx_Beauty Aiden_The_Twiztid Kissed_By_Death

All three of these lovely ladies need friends and a companion. Roleplay is a must. I will leave all personality viewing to the roleplay. The type of pet must also be the same, the variation doesn't really matter.

Last edited, May 10th 2011 @ 9:13 am
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
Shame
User
2,324 posts
Lookin for companion, buddy, enemy for my sona Wanderer. She's a travelling storyteller normally but being my sona I can make her into whatever I want. If you want a go at companionship though I'd prefer to use her kitsune woman/storyteller form.
Pair of Loving Plushies
Gotta collect 'em all!
Azazel
User
4,924 posts
Amathus wants followers and people to sacrifice 8I
"Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka." — Jim Butcher (Dresden Files: Changes)
Shame
User
2,324 posts
Storyteller could do with some company. My newest character. I'm still working out kinks and her profile isn't finished. As with my others, all companionship requires roleplaying and light conversation for any buddies or enemies. Like all my characters, I couldn't make her a normal human. Izzy, is a quiet girl that loves books. She seems like a shy, innocent, bookish young woman but inside is fairly adventurous and very curious. She has been blessed by fairies and can see into their realm. One of the gifts she has developed is the ability to leap into storybooks and become a part of the story. She is heterosexual and is looking for a funny, down to earth guy who doesn't think she's crazy. Probably human, who would be willing to jump into a good book and go on adventures.

Oh yeah, just a little warning... Izzy may come with some extra baggage in the form of her fairy protector. Fin is just a little overprotective of Izzy and doesn't like humans getting close to her. You could say that he's just a little...jealous.

I also have Primeval, aka Connor. His character has nothing to do with the show, let me say that right now. He's open to all manner of friends and enemies. Like Storyteller, Connor lives in the human world and prefers human friends. Supernatural enemies are fine. As for companionship, I'm going to be very picky. He's pansexual amd loves to have a good time. He needs someone that can keep up with that kinda lifestyle. Either someone fiesty, or someone a little calmer and collected that can reel him in. I'm going to say that he probably prefers men for serious relationships, but will always be a firt(a loyal flirt). He is uke in these kinda pairings.
Last edited, May 26th 2011 @ 3:56 am
Pair of Loving Plushies
Gotta collect 'em all!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -