Red Treillen

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21
<- Prev Next ->
R_I_P__Homie
User
306 posts
Almost all of my pets can rp. Im willing to rp in any form just give me a comment on my profile please!

Darn you easter 2011!!
Fake
User
293 posts
Erm.. Sorry, ignore this post. QnQ
Last edited, Apr 5th 2011 @ 8:23 pm
This whole post will be ignored, so there's no use for having this here.
R_I_P__Homie
User
306 posts
Please forget my last post as no one has probley even looked at it.

Buddies; I welcome ALL random requests to ALL of my pets.
Enemies; I WILL deny all requests, rp or not. You will be wasting your time trying to make enemies with one of my pets.

Companionship;
;
Name: Del Age: N/A Gender: Male SO: Gay- Seme Hair: Short, Burnt Brown Eyes: Big, Pale gold Skin: Pale Clothing choice: Dark gray baseball cap- black hoodie- dark gray ripped jeans- gray sneakers- red diamond peircing in his left ear. Other: Hes a vampire, drinks real blood, he CANNOT turn others into vampires. Persinality: Shy- serious- careful- silly- playful- dangerous.
Last edited, Mar 29th 2011 @ 6:39 pm

Darn you easter 2011!!
Chimaera
User
1,621 posts
Fruity need fruit and desert-related buddies. 8D No roleplay or anything required.
Azazel
User
4,924 posts
- Buddies, Enemies, Maybe Maybe not Companionship.
Roleplay Required [at least in comments]
Needs someone to chill with. Likes old books

Any and all of my other pets who have profiles done.
"Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka." — Jim Butcher (Dresden Files: Changes)
Nightcrawler
User
1,858 posts
Hogwarts needs harry potter themed buddies or enemies.
YoshisWrath
User
240 posts
I'm looking for a couple of laid back roleplays for some newer characters of mine. Seikan, Andersine, and .

Seikan has a more developed character, and I would love to roleplay with her. Please, please read about her character, because if someone roleplays the wrong type of pet with her on accident, it will be a very aggravating roleplay. xD;; She's open for friends and enemies. Companionship is very iffy with her at the moment. :x

Andersine also has a pretty worked out character now. I'd love to roleplay with her... pretend she's a female death aviatrin, until I can actually change her species/gender. I advise reading her profile as well.

Yukiru's character isn't completely fleshed out, yet. I'd love a roleplay to help develop his character more. He's also open for friends and enemies. Again, companionship would be very iffy.
Last edited, Apr 6th 2011 @ 7:40 pm
Nightcrawler
User
1,858 posts
Mudblood is looking for an rp partner. Harry Potter related please c:
Shame
User
2,324 posts
is looking for friends, enemies, and a companion. Roleplay required.

Currently Wildy only has a quad form only buuuuuuut that could change. All info on her is on her profile. As far as companionship goes Wilder is heterosexual and probably looking for someone to strong enough to keep her in check if she gets out of control, but collected enough to let her fend for herself when needed. Wildy has spent her whole life fighting so she needs to calm down and smell the flowers for once.
Pair of Loving Plushies
Gotta collect 'em all!
R_I_P__Homie
User
306 posts
Nurture is male looking for friends, companion is not completly outta the question though he is only 9. He doesnt know what a prefrence is but ill hint you in on it (He likes guys)

LOVES LOVES LOVES to poke people, his prefrence is constantly changing so it is pretty much bi.

Darn you easter 2011!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -