Purple Bastille

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
<- Prev Next ->
Demon
User
1,250 posts
Nearly all of my pets are looking for companions, especially Culprit omg, feel free to look through them all!!

is looking for sona pet buddies (buddies of mine)
Squeen is looking for verbie pet buddies (verbie fanpets or verbie clickpages pets)
is looking for Xaydir pet buddies
Omnipotent is looking for god/goddess/angel/holy thingies pet buddies
Yosei's looking for royalty buddies!

I require script RP (basically just comment rp.) for companionship.
Last edited, Apr 10th 2015 @ 7:56 am

Foxy_Roxy
User
13 posts
UPDATE :

Pets looking for buddies/enemies and roleplays!

- :
A wild mutt who is looking for a pack to join or to befriend
other wild dogs/wolves/foxes/coyotes.

As for enemies, usually pet dogs, livestock guards, hunting dogs.
RP ready~

- :
A purebred guard dog. Can befriend farm animals, prey animals who need
protection, and other pet dogs.

Enemies are all wild predators.
RP ready~

- :

A goat/sheep hybrid who is happy to befriend other sheep, goat, or any other livestock type pets.

Enemies can be anyone who would eat her.
RP ready~

- Spunky :
My fursona-based pet. Looking to befriend or be enemies with other sona-pets.
I need to work on her profile more before attempting to rp with :>

--

Roleplays are preferred to commence in pet comments. c:

Last edited, Apr 11th 2015 @ 11:35 pm
Ferbie
Mod
645 posts
Dork
I want everyone to spam her with friend requests.
All of your pets can send a request I am trying to reach a goal of 1k pet friends :)

Ambrose
User
4,512 posts
Papillon would like buddiees with designs involving being headless or detached body parts, or designs involving butterflies.
GLaDOS would like to befriend any evil/misunderstood fanpets.
Rosetta needs avian based friends, any and all birdlike buddies.
Last edited, May 7th 2015 @ 10:10 pm
Ambrose's Avatars
verpets.com/go/0mwx

RappinQueen
User
55 posts
I am in the process of updating and revamping the old haunts. Iziz's, Meirien's, Ruxi's and Kyagyral's profiles have been updated.

Iziz is a deity who in any moment could be described as either side of extreme moral poles. Any evil or misunderstood ''evil'' characters, ''demons'', angels, and good deities would be welcome as friends, companions, and enemies.

Remilu and Rexalia are werewolves of a different coat. Any werewolves, vampires, living experiments ''accidental'' or official, evil genius (especially those into genetics), demons, angels, pyromaniacs, technophiles, and deities are welcome companions, friends, and enemies.

Ryukannia and Kyagyral are vampire mages. Any vampires, other forms of ''undying'', demons, mages, magic skeptics, evil geniuses, and pyromaniacs are welcome companions, enemies, and friends.
Last edited, Apr 15th 2017 @ 6:58 am
Iziz, Ky, and Milu are straight. Sahk, and Xali lean toward their genders. Ryuka and Iri are bicurious, leaning toward their genders. Ruxi has not had enough experience dating to know where she stands.
Demon
User
1,250 posts
I'm looking for script rp right now. Please contact me if interested. I have several characters to use.

EeblesEebly
User
3 posts
I don't know if people are still looking to this board, but, I've got a WIP character seeking the whole kit and kaboodle.

Peppella's peesh character that I intend to RP with mostly anthro, but quad is perfectly fine.
She's a graduated sorceress and potionmaker largely interested in making friends with creatures with an inherent magic tied to them.

Or just someone to kill some time with.

Buddies/companions:
Non-predatory creatures, passive magical creatures, other magic-workers, some warriors, and anyone willing to tolerate a highly experiment-happy sheep.

Enemies:
Predatory creatures, malicious magic-workers, demons, etc.
RappinQueen
User
55 posts
I don't know if anyone is still looking to this board, but I'm still interested, if any of mine strike your fancy feel free to send me a vercomm. I prefer to rp in vercomm.
Iziz, Ky, and Milu are straight. Sahk, and Xali lean toward their genders. Ryuka and Iri are bicurious, leaning toward their genders. Ruxi has not had enough experience dating to know where she stands.
Jack
User
292 posts
All of my pets are seeking companions, buddies, and enemies. None of them are straight, but many swing both ways.

Cranberry is a beautiful man but don't trust him based on appearances alone. He's a terrible sadomasochist and finds people overwhelmingly boring unless he's hurting them or being hurt in return. Cranberry does kill people, and unfortunately police haven't found enough evidence to lock him away yet.

Alligator happens to be a swamp witch who keeps an alligator and fat bullfrog as pets. He has done some pretty awful things in his past, and with age came guilt. He lives life trying to move past his wrongdoings while simultaneously secluding himself in his eerie little swamp.

Josh works at a coffee shop and makes sure to come across as a happy, hard working barista. In truth he struggles with horrible depression and anxiety, which led to him abusing pills as a way to cope until it developed into an addiction. He's lonely despite his best attempts at making meaningful friendships. No one knows what he's going through mentally, and that seclusion is destroying him more than he'd ever willingly admit.

Rick is violent on random occasions though he tries (and fails) to control himself. Use to be a cop until the police force he worked with were forced to released him for brutally murdering a child molester. An honest man but that doesn't make up for his actions. Might have recurring nightmares, so he avoids sleep as much as possible. Tattoos and whatnot running along his arms and back make him look like a gang member.

RIP is a nameless creature with a knack for capturing and devouring souls. He can't see through his eyes but instead uses vibrations felt through his paws/feet to know where he's going. Doesn't talk or socialize much though he has the ability to tell people their future, good or bad. He only has this power due to the souls he consumes and, without them, he would lose it over time.

Robot, an alien soul inhabiting a smoothly functioning and hyper realistic robotic body in order to survive. He doesn't understand basic humor but does his best to fit in with general society, even if this is met with the occasional awkward miscommunication. Earth's creatures are also fascinating to Robot - he greatly enjoys learning about them.

Silver is a very hyper fairy guard. Dangerous with his magic and daggers, but he'd rather joke around with people than boast about his ability to harm them. Silver doesn't enjoy needless fighting.

Chase still lives with his large family and actively goes through extreme measures to ensure they're well taken care of. He wears a frightening mask and carries around dangerous weapons more for intimidation than the actual want to harm anyone.

Zen is a peaceful, shape-shifting forest guardian who lost his family (a wife and two daughters) to human hunters more than a century ago. He cares deeply for the creatures residing in his forest, and is known to grow hostile towards intruders until they show they mean no harm.

These aren't all of my pets and I'll probably come back later to include the rest. Feel free to randomly start an rp on any of their profiles or vercomm me, I don't mind in the slightest!

As a side note, please understand that many of my characters have unhealthy habits or personalities. If you dislike violence, drug use, or anything along those lines then it'd probably be best to message me beforehand just to let me know.
Ferbie
Mod
645 posts
All of my pets are seeking companionship and friendships!

I'm not going to go through the douche move of posting 29 character blurbs so if any of them interest you, feel free to comment or vercomm me!

I do NSFW (romance, violence, gore), PG romance, friends, etc, but no enemy roleplays!!

Page: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -