Divine Peesh

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
<- Prev Next ->
Ambrose
User
4,512 posts
Gay wants candy buddies! Or pets with gay characters work too.
and Jubilee want bunny friends, as always.
Ambrose's Avatars
verpets.com/go/0mwx

JeanieC
Elite User
150 posts
LillyRose Is looking for friends and enemies only. She enjoys a great adventure, exploring the woods, she just really enjoys the great outdoors.

Fiks He like the battle in the Coliseum, but is on a break for now. He is looking for battling buddies/enemies and a companion. ( female, he's a bit heartbroken at the moment so it might take some time.)

Trevan Kind of dark, kind of nice...very odd..looking for friends and enemies only. Possible companion.

Rris He's a nice guy who has been down on his luck when it comes to ladies. He often feels that he is "too nice" and wonders if this drives the ladies away. He is looking for the right lady to treat as queen. Female companion wanted!

Illusionist Another nice, but some what strange, fella who is looking for the love of his life. Friends and enemies.

Annara A nice lady, she tries to help anyone and everyone when she sees a need for it. This has gotten her in trouble a few times. Her kind heart sometimes gets her into that trouble. Looking from Friends and enemies only.

Hydona She is looking for friends right now, sometimes forgetful and clumsy.

Skybolt He's a pretty cool guy, enjoys flying and loves his beautiful mate, who he spoils. He's looking for friends only.

Last edited, Jul 16th 2013 @ 6:53 pm
Someday someone somewhere will steal your heart...
whitefoxfire
User
23 posts
Seeking companions/friends/enemies/etc. for the following (and will edit as more become available)

Bad
Friends/Enemies only. He's pretty easy to get along with, but likely won't care too much since you're not his butterfly~ he's your typical bad-boy though, with a horrid sweet tooth.

Marauder
Seeking any and all. Her character is still in the works, but so far is an outlaw on the run. Needs developing but I'm hoping interest/roleplay will help sort her out.

Romantic
Seeking any and all. He's a cupid genie, able to grant romantic wishes, though will be difficult to charm himself. Again, needs development and a roleplay I'm hoping will get her such.

They are open for role play over vercomm, comments or other.
Last edited, Jul 5th 2013 @ 1:34 am
~*| The Last Living Souls |*~
Ambrose
User
4,512 posts
Computer wants viral buddies, oodles and oodles of them.
wants viral drachs to tag him.
Rendezvous wants Izret friends.
Last edited, Jun 18th 2013 @ 7:55 pm
Ambrose's Avatars
verpets.com/go/0mwx

xAlfie
User
71 posts
Looking for buddies for Evere! I role play but I need to get her character together first~ c:
Mainly want canine buddies, but anything, anyone, is cool with me. ^_^
Ambrose
User
4,512 posts
Gay, Masculine and Sweets want Candy buddies as well as possibly male Candy companions.
Icing and Jazzy enjoy any types of reinterpret (spelled wrong I bet, I'm tired) buddies of all species.
Ambrose's Avatars
verpets.com/go/0mwx

MleSketch
User
711 posts
I'd really like to roleplay Remard again. She's kinda my baby. And Akuna as well, because I love her and junk.
~~
cynical
User
424 posts
Armadeo : He's in need of friends/enemies/possibly a companion? He's a vampiryic sort of character but he has absolutely no problem with befriending humans. He's probably interested in males/females equally... but I'd prefer him to be with a guy. He's a bit of a jerk but under all that he's actually a pretty decent guy!

Huli : ... I think he pretty much hates to be disliked, so, er... friends/companion needed, mostly? I'd love to explore that side of him! He's a fox spirit who can be quite teasing and sometimes a bit tricky to deal with. He's fascinated by mortals though. He's only interested in a male companion.

Kresnik : He's in need of friends/enemies. But he has no use at all for any human/mortal. I'd love to find friends/allies for him who were supernatural types. He's a vampire who'll only feed on immortal types (or those close to it) and he likes to build a web of powerful connections around himself. He's also a spoilt brat, quite arrogant and claims to be emotionally untouchable. But pleeease don't let any of that put you off having your pet talk to him! x:

Renato : He's in need of buddies and maybe enemies? ;; He's also needing a companion -- male or female! He's comes from a race of phoenix types. He's a bit stand offish and socially awkward, but he's nice behind that front~

Unwin : He needs friends/enemies/companion. He's a werewolf & a total coward. He's defensive rather than aggressive and can probably seem a bit gloomy and emo-like. He'd probably be okay with a male or a female companion... but he does tend to creep to those who are powerful and can offer him some protection.

Yamir : Mostly looking for friends/companion... Because he's a cute little kitten and he'd be very afraid of enemies. He'd probably work better with a male companion.

I'd LOVE to RP any of the above in order to get them friends/enemies/companions! ^_^ 'Comm me, comment or just go ahead and prod them on their profiles maybe?
Last edited, Aug 13th 2013 @ 6:09 pm

Tabid
He's grumpy because he is babysitting.

Ventus
User
7 posts
Italia : She is in major need of a new companion, or more friends.... She tries not to make to many enemies, but we accept them. She is not hard to talk to if you just want someone to talk to either!

Tiffany : She is in need of friends, and a companion! She is immortal and gentle but can hold her own in an argument.

Galene : Would love some new friends for her! And maybe somewhere along the line a companion... She is slightly loud and slightly up beat. She is a goddess though so... Watch out c:

Send me a comment or vercomm if you wanna RP(: Or ya know ya could just say hey to one of them c:
"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." ~Marilyn Monroe
Ambrose
User
4,512 posts
Sandy would like Divine, dog-based, or unique custom buddies.
Ambrose's Avatars
verpets.com/go/0mwx

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -