Black Balkane

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
<- Prev Next ->
zephyrix
Elite User
3,471 posts
will accept any gamefan pet especially LoL gamepets. :3

Mag's Lab (Gallery 2084) Has 1:1 species changers available.
40.8 / 100 Mil
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
Aiden_The_Twiztid Aiden is a stubborn girl, through and through. Even in her worst state of mind she won’t back down from a challenge. She is incredibly loyal to her friends and family. And will always speak her mind; to her if you don’t like what she has to say, then tough… you’ll hear it anyways.
At her best, Aiden is smart, strong willed, cocky and loves to have fun...
Sexual Orientation= Lesbian
Species= Vampire
Friends= Open
Enemies= Open
Companionship= Open
Side Notes= Most guys tend to irritate her.

Divine_Beauty Venus is a lovely woman, both in looks and in personality. She has a taste for the finer things in life... like spending time with friends and family. She has never been one to fight, but will if there is no other way.
She is a kind soul with a huge heart, taking time to help others and putting everyone elses needs before her own.
Sexual Orientation= Bisexual
Species= Demi-god
Friend= Open
Enemies= Open
Companionship= Open
Side Notes= 1} She is a mute. 2} She will eventually be a Divine Berpunny. 3} All possible companions must be a Berpunny (or on their way to being a Berpunny).

Onyx_Beauty Zelena is a fairly laid back girl. She likes to go out and have fun, and tends to go a bit crazy when things are too dull for her liking… When it comes to friends and family, to her they are the same thing, and she would do anything to keep them happy for as long as she can. She’s incredibly loyal and is always ready to fight for what she believes in…. Does this mean she goes around looking for fights? Not, quite the contrary actually. Zelena tends to avoid fighting, unless she is mad or if she can’t talk her way out of the fight.
Sexual Orientation= Bisexual, however; she leans towards girls.
Species= Shadow Demon
Friends= Open
Enemies= Open
Companionship= Open

Kissed_By_Death Thierry is stubborn, ruthless and sometimes is just down right evil... She has a soft spot for causing pain and often loves nothing more than to hear others scream for mercy.
However, Thierry is not as bad as she seems; when it comes to the one and only person close to her anyway... She is very protective of her significant other and will do anything she can to keep her lover happy. In a relationship, Thierry is "the guy" being the -obviously- more dominant one.
Sexual Orientation= Lesbian
Species= An Experiment.
Friends= Open
Enemies= Open
Companionship= Open
Side Notes= N/A

Bewitching_Beauty Kandra is a gentle being… she never cared much to see others in pain or for fighting… In a sence, she is exactly like Venus (Divine_Beauty)… a lover, not a fighter.
Sexual Orientation= Bisexual.
Species= Witch/shifter
Friends= Open
Enemies= Open
Companionship= Open
Side Notes= N/A

~~~

Alright so now that you have read a bit about each of my pets; I have some rules of my own.
1} Do not send me random friend or companion requests for my pets. I will not accept them.
2} ROLEPLAY IS A MUST. End of story. I prefer a more skilled roleplayer if that is possible. Thank you.
3} As far as pet companions go… They must be the same species. Unless stated otherwise in the side notes.
4} Don’t post a comment on any of my pet’s pages and never post again… this drives me absolutely bonkers.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Sincerely;

Aiden~
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
Vixen_Spirit
User
382 posts
Luxanna will be acpeting all frineds and League of Legend based charaters. (ill Rp her League charater if asked)

, my new babie! hes a Demi god and needs someoen to Rp his charater with me and a suitable companion, male and or female. he also loves play dates in the parka nd food court
Ambrose
User
4,512 posts
, now finally in his final form, wants any and all punny friends, and possibly a male companion.
Ambrose's Avatars
verpets.com/go/0mwx

Vixen_Spirit
User
382 posts
I want a wizard Rp with Awaken klbgdfhklnsdkg b PLEASE
Ambrose
User
4,512 posts
Adelaide wants a girlfriend. :P
always wants more bunny friends.
Ambrose's Avatars
verpets.com/go/0mwx

Demon
User
1,250 posts
All of my pets are open for RP. I mostly have girl characters! Either vercomm or comment me to set something up. :3 or just randomly comment on a pet profile, I don't mind!

Moose
User
1,465 posts
i'm having roleplay withdrawls! all of my pets (the ones that have profiles) are available for some roleplay action!
i have mostly boys...
feel free to comment on their profiles, or comm me and we can set something up c:
Hannibal
User
357 posts
All of my pets, including the ones without proper profiles, are also available for role plays! You can either randomly comment on their profiles or send me a message if you'd like to set a role play up. I don't have any females and most of my pets would prefer male companions. u___u
Last edited, May 5th 2013 @ 2:44 pm
Deza
User
56 posts
Also, for anyone reading this, all my pets are up for roleplay, and adding to buddies :) They are all friendly, and would love to make new friends. Just drop a comment on my profile, or on any of my pets profiles.
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -