Brown Rascallet

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
<- Prev Next ->
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
Aiden_The_Twiztid Aiden is a stubborn girl, through and through. Even in her worst state of mind she won’t back down from a challenge. She is incredibly loyal to her friends and family. And will always speak her mind; to her if you don’t like what she has to say, then tough… you’ll hear it anyways.
At her best, Aiden is smart, strong willed, cocky and loves to have fun...
Sexual Orientation= Lesbian
Species= Vampire
Friends= Open
Enemies= Open
Companionship= Open
Side Notes= Most guys tend to irritate her.

Divine_Beauty Venus is a lovely woman, both in looks and in personality. She has a taste for the finer things in life... like spending time with friends and family. She has never been one to fight, but will if there is no other way.
She is a kind soul with a huge heart, taking time to help others and putting everyone elses needs before her own.
Sexual Orientation= Bisexual
Species= Demi-god
Friend= Open
Enemies= Open
Companionship= Open
Side Notes= 1} She is a mute. 2} She will eventually be a Divine Berpunny. 3} All possible companions must be a Berpunny (or on their way to being a Berpunny).

Onyx_Beauty Zelena is a fairly laid back girl. She likes to go out and have fun, and tends to go a bit crazy when things are too dull for her liking… When it comes to friends and family, to her they are the same thing, and she would do anything to keep them happy for as long as she can. She’s incredibly loyal and is always ready to fight for what she believes in…. Does this mean she goes around looking for fights? Not, quite the contrary actually. Zelena tends to avoid fighting, unless she is mad or if she can’t talk her way out of the fight.
Sexual Orientation= Bisexual, however; she leans towards girls.
Species= Shadow Demon
Friends= Open
Enemies= Open
Companionship= Open

Kissed_By_Death Thierry is stubborn, ruthless and sometimes is just down right evil... She has a soft spot for causing pain and often loves nothing more than to hear others scream for mercy.
However, Thierry is not as bad as she seems; when it comes to the one and only person close to her anyway... She is very protective of her significant other and will do anything she can to keep her lover happy. In a relationship, Thierry is "the guy" being the -obviously- more dominant one.
Sexual Orientation= Lesbian
Species= An Experiment.
Friends= Open
Enemies= Open
Companionship= Open
Side Notes= N/A

Bewitching_Beauty Kandra is a gentle being… she never cared much to see others in pain or for fighting… In a sence, she is exactly like Venus (Divine_Beauty)… a lover, not a fighter.
Sexual Orientation= Bisexual.
Species= Witch/shifter
Friends= Open
Enemies= Open
Companionship= Open
Side Notes= N/A

~~~

Alright so now that you have read a bit about each of my pets; I have some rules of my own.
1} Do not send me random friend or companion requests for my pets. I will not accept them.
2} ROLEPLAY IS A MUST. End of story. I prefer a more skilled roleplayer if that is possible. Thank you.
3} As far as pet companions go… They must be the same species. Unless stated otherwise in the side notes.
4} Don’t post a comment on any of my pet’s pages and never post again… this drives me absolutely bonkers.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Sincerely;

Aiden~
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
Ambrose
User
4,512 posts
Utopia would love Xaydir and Nightlower friends.
Perfect would love Divine friends.
Marine would love any water-based friends (anything found in the Ocean basically)
Candies still wants even more Candy friends.
Last edited, Dec 3rd 2012 @ 10:37 pm
Ambrose's Avatars
verpets.com/go/0mwx

Vixen_Spirit
User
382 posts
~ she needs a companion to role play with and keep her in check. She has to real preference on gender everyone's pretty equal in her eyes. She's a tough one. ( check out her profile) /human role play a bit mystical with her transformation into a remudi

Edit:::: ~ he needs a companion and friends to role play with. Check out his profile. Not completely done yet but it's got the jist of it all to stat rping
Last edited, Dec 20th 2012 @ 6:20 am
Shame
User
Online!
2,344 posts
Prankster is looking for a friend/companion roleplay. She's a student and agent in training at a school that trains Cryptid hunters(they only hunt the bad ones and help/employ the good ones). I would like the roleplay to take place in her school.

Brimstone and his rider Skye looking for friend/companion roleplays and also accepting random buddy requests from other dragons and riders. Random enemy requests for any evil dragons also allowed though I'd prefer some kind of interaction first.

Storyteller and Bryce are looking for random buddy requests from any fae, including trolls, gremlins, giants, etc. neither are looking for major roleplays as Storyteller already has one and Bryce is a collection of fairies, however chatting with any of them is fine.

is a human turned pokemon due to the curse of pulling a ninetale's tail. She is open for any random buddy and enemy requests from pokemon and trainers. She is also open for a friend/companion roleplay.

is open for a friend/companion roleplay. She is a keyblade master sharing a body with her nobody and heartless form. Unfortunately she doesnt remember how this even happened. Also open for buddy/enemy requests from any kingdom hearts characters, OC or Canon, but please interact first.

River is a Gerudo raised by zora during the time of Twilight Princess. He'll accept requests from any fellow zelda characters.

Jabberjay is a hunger games tribute from District Six. Any enemy/buddy requests from fellow hunger games characters will only be accepted after some kind of interaction.

Dovahkiin is exactly what his name suggests, the dragonborn. Friend/enemy requests open as well as a friend/companion roleplay.

Reeve is a supernatural hunter and expert sniper. He's looking for a hunting partner and a companion(be they the same people or separate). He wont accept anything random without interaction first.

Archaic is a witch in training. I'd like any roleplays to be based in her universe. She will accept buddy/enemy requests from fellow witches not in her world though.

Ohayo is a blind samurai blessed with the form of a dragon. Seeking a companion/friend roleplay for her.

Greed incarnate with the spirit of Charity trapped in his head. Enemy requests from fellow sins/virtues will be accepted, buddy requests from anyone who wants to be his minions or interact with him. He's also looking for a companion/friend roleplay but no other sins/virtues please he doesnt like them and never will.

Deviant is a lion/ clouded leopard furry who is open for all kinds of buddy requests and would love to be talked to. He is looking for a more serious boyfriend to put up with his antics and ground him a little.
Last edited, Dec 25th 2012 @ 8:55 pm
Pair of Loving Plushies
Gotta collect 'em all!
RappinQueen
User
55 posts
All pets can be roleplayed as anthro or human. Companions can all be from the friend and enemy list. I am semi-literate leaning toward literate. I will warn you. If this isn't proof enough I am a roleplayer who regularly posts at least a single seven-ten paragraph. If you read this far, then you are a worthy roleplaying partner.

~~~~~Remilu can be the bodyguard of a vampire princess, the champion of a blood god, or the co-commander of an assassin organization. It depends on the roleplay. He specializes in shadow and fire magic.

Enemies and friends can be vampires, werewolves, demons, angels, shapeshifters, magic wielders, pyros, and assassins. Traditional preference is a Remudi or an Oplei.

~~~~~Rexalia can be the champion of a god of torment, a co-commander and/or one-man clean up crew in an assassin organization, an experimentation, or a doctor who either experiments on her patients or doesn't it. Depends on the the roleplay. She specializes in electric and healing magic.

Enemies and friends can be vampires, werewolves, demons, angels, assassins, modern doctors, shapeshifters, magic wielders, shamans (who are both healers and magic wielders for those who don't know), and experiments/mutants. Companions can be from traditional preference is Warumonos or Kaikous for companionship.

~~~~~Kyagyral can be the champion of the goddess of change, a general in a smuggling organization, a musician of sorts for one of Ren's ''factories'', and a Ren's primary assassin in her coven. He specializes is fire and summoning magic.

Friends and enemies can be found in vampires, werewolves, demons, angels, shapeshifters, musicians, smugglers, and assassins. Companions preferably are Kaikous or Opleis.

~~~~~Ryukannia can be the vampire princess Remilu is the bodyguard of, the captured and caged vampress of a given wealthy collector of mystical beings, or a general in an assassin organization run by Rem and Rex. Her specialty is water magic.

Enemies and friends can be vampires, werewolves, demons, angels, other mystical beings, assassins, wealthy collectors and other elite members of society. Companions preferably are Kaikous, Remudis, and Ozilettes.

~~~~~Ruxiruk can be born of Ryuka's womb, turned and adopted by Iziz, or adopted and accidentally turned by Ky. She can be six years old or six weeks old depending on the roleplay. Her specialty is water and healing magic.

Vampires, werewolves, demons, angels, shapeshifters, magicians, shamans can become her friends and enemies. Companion preference is Kaikous, Shyxes, and Rozators.

~~~~~Iziz can be an exiled Russian prince who has two-five years of experience as a vampire or can be the blood god that Remilu is the champion of. He is the vampire who turned Ryuka.

Gods both demonic and ''good'', vampires, werewolves, demons, angels, and magicians can be his enemies and friends. Companions of preference is Treillen or Felione.

~~~~~Sakhmet can be a doctor who experiments on his patients and co-workers or can be the god of torment that Rexalia is the champion of.

Gods both demonic and ''good'', experiments/mutants, demons, angels, doctors, and shamans can be his friends and enemies. Companions preference is Sanctum, Warumono, or Ozilette.

~~~~~Meirien can be a goddess of change that Ky is the champion of, a vampire leading a coven that rivals Iziz', or the leader of a smuggling organization that Ky works for. She is the vampire who turned Ky.

Gods both demonic and ''good'', vampires, werewolves, demons, angels, smugglers, shapeshifters, and magic wielders can be her friends and enemies. Companions preferably are Felione, Ozilette, or Treillen.
Last edited, Nov 17th 2013 @ 3:12 am
Iziz, Ky, and Milu are straight. Sahk, and Xali lean toward their genders. Ryuka and Iri are bicurious, leaning toward their genders. Ruxi has not had enough experience dating to know where she stands.
Vixen_Spirit
User
382 posts
My new totem pet is in need of an Rp partner or partners. Maybe a companion or something.

All my pets charaters are still avaliable to rp you can vercomm me for an rp or post on their pet profiles
~ ~ Musician
~ ~ Killer
~ ~ Tech geek
~ MariaG ~ my sona pet ~ friendly alwasy looking for a casual situation rp of any kind.
artisticDelusion
User
5 posts
I've not the slightest clue how to link names, ahhh- I'm sorry in advance.
I'd like to find a roleplay for Calvary, if possible~
He's an English Student and Aspiring Writer. u v u I'm still working on his personality-- {{ I have this thing where personalities often are finalized during roleplays, ahh. ;;;; His personality may be subject to change, haha. }}
No real companion/buddy/enemy preference. ♥

Thanks... <3;;
Last edited, Jan 8th 2013 @ 5:00 am
Ambrose
User
4,512 posts
Xaydir wants even more Xaydir friends.
Last edited, Jan 14th 2013 @ 3:50 am
Ambrose's Avatars
verpets.com/go/0mwx

Yoshika
User
2,058 posts
wants Teacup friends!
Sonico wouldn't mind having some Berpunny buddies, either.

All of my pets (at least the ones with Comment modules) are open for roleplay/chatting. :3
Ambrose
User
4,512 posts
fuzzy could use some Forever Baby friends, if there are still some about.
Ambrose's Avatars
verpets.com/go/0mwx

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -