<- Prev Next ->
Ferbie
Mod
644 posts
Just Vercomm Me For An Roleplay, Im Open To Anything

Demon
User
1,250 posts
Mmkay..gonna try this. *u* Prepare for a long-ish post! If starred, that means that specific thing doesn't require roleplay.

- Enemies*
- Friends, MAYBE a male companion
- Friends, a male companion
- Friends, enemies, MAYBE any gendered companion
Ferdy - Friends
- Friends, enemies, any gendered companion
Crows - Friends, enemies, male companion
- Friends, enemies
- Friends, enemies, female companion
Marigolds - Friends, MAYBE a female companion
- Friends, enemies, MAYBE a female companion
- Friends, enemies*, MAYBE any gendered companion
- Friends, MAYBE a male companion
Nadezhda - Friends, enemies, MAYBE any gendered (preferred is female) companion
- Friends, enemies, MAYBE a female companion
- Friends, male companion

Robin
User
2,093 posts
Seraphiel; highest ranking seraph, guardian of the Holy Throne

He would like a host of angels to be acquainted with. He is not interested in fallen angels, demons, and the like.

The only enemy requests he would take are from high ranking devils such as Lucifer, Beelzebub, Belial, etc. (a.k.a. no enemies, unless you actually have that pet, lol)
Last edited, Jan 28th 2012 @ 12:22 pm
OwlLove
User
359 posts
Noiseless is lonely and needs a male companion. c:

bravefiona
User
13 posts
looking for rp's, friends, enimmies and compains for most of my pets. ^^
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
Aiden_The_Twiztid Aiden is a stubborn girl, through and through. Even in her worst state of mind she won’t back down from a challenge. She is incredibly loyal to her friends and family. And will always speak her mind; to her if you don’t like what she has to say, then tough… you’ll hear it anyways.
At her best, Aiden is smart, strong willed, cocky and loves to have fun... However, due to a recent loss of her brother... the Aiden a few knew and loved is currently buried under a lot of grief and depression.
Wanna pull her out of it? Feel free to try.
Sexual Orientation= Lesbian
Species= Vampire
Friends= Open
Enemies= Open
Companionship= Open
Side Notes= N/A

Divine_Beauty Venus is a lovely woman, both in looks and in personality. She has a taste for the finer things in life... life spending time with friends and family. She has never been one to fight, but will if there is no other way.
She is a kind soul with a huge heart, taking time to help others and putting everyone elses needs before her own.
Sexual Orientation= Bisexual
Species= Demi-god
Friend= Open
Enemies= Open
Companionship= Open
Side Notes= 1} She is a mute. 2} She will eventually be a Divine Berpunny. 3} All possible companions must be a Berpunny.

Onyx_Beauty Zelena is a fairly laid back girl. She likes to go out and have fun, and tends to go a bit crazy when things are too dull for her liking… When it comes to friends and family, to her they are the same thing, and she would do anything to keep them happy for as long as she can. She’s incredibly loyal and is always ready to fight for what she believes in…. Does this mean she goes around looking for fights? Not, quite the contrary actually. Zelena tends to avoid fighting, unless she is mad or if she can’t talk her way out of the fight.
Sexual Orientation= Bisexual, however; she leans towards girls.
Species= Shadow Demon
Friends= Open
Enemies= Open
Companionship= Open
Side Notes= N/A

Kissed_By_Death Thierry is stubborn, ruthless and sometimes is just down right evil... She has a soft spot for causing pain and often loves nothing more than to hear others scream for mercy.
However, Thierry is not as bad as she seems; when it comes to the one and only person close to her anyway... She is very protective of her significant other and will do anything she can to keep her lover happy. In a relationship, Thierry is "the guy" being the -obviously- more dominant one.
Sexual Orientation= Lesbian
Species= An Experiment.
Friends= Open
Enemies= Open
Companionship= Open
Side Notes= N/A

Bewitching_Beauty Kandra is a gentle being… she never cared much to see others in pain or for fighting… In a sence, she is exactly like Venus (Divine_Beauty)… a lover, not a fighter.
Sexual Orientation= Bisexual.
Species= Witch
Friends= Open
Enemies= Open
Companionship= Open
Side Notes= N/A

~~~
Alright so now that you have read a bit about each of my pets; I have some rules of my own.
1} Do not send me random friend or companion requests for my pets. I will not accept them.
2} ROLEPLAY IS A MUST. End of story. I prefer a more skilled roleplayer if that is possible. Thank you.
3} As far as pet companions go… They must be the same species. Unless stated otherwise in the side notes.
4} Don’t post a comment on any of my pet’s pages and never post again… this drives me absolutely bonkers.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Sincerely;

Aiden~
Last edited, Mar 28th 2012 @ 10:00 pm
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
Ambrose
User
4,512 posts
As always, Digit would like any Viral not already on his list to buddy him.
Ambrose's Avatars
verpets.com/go/0mwx

MleSketch
User
711 posts
I'm dying to roleplay ;-; Roleplay is a must before any requests! I like romance and action. But I'm really relaxed so comment and start something c:

Akuna:A Companion, Friends, and Enemies, but mostly a Companion.
Summary: Akuna is a liar, but isn't bad. She is mischievous and is said to be avoided at all costs. However at the right price she can be a great person, give aid, and be a faithful companion.

: Friends! Lots and lots of friends to go on adventures with!
Summary: Avec is young, devious, and imaginative. He likes going on adventures and would like more play mates!

Calcifur:A companion! And friends c:
Summary: Calcifur is the lonely guardian of the Winter Temple. He enjoys company of any kind.

Animus:Friends!
Summary: Animus is very kind and outgoing. He's had a rough past, but has put it behind him.

Kiddy: A companion and friends! Someone who he can eat lots of sweets with.
Summary: Kiddy is the demon of gluttony. He loves to eat sweets and is a good sweet talker. But be careful, his favorite food is soul.

Laurent: A companion possibly. But perhaps some friends?
Summary: Laurent is an angel who is very different from the other angels and is not an angel of God. He is serious, but gentle. He can be blunt, but it's only because he is bad at showing how he feels. To those he cares about he is loving and protective.

Kurai_: Surprisingly he wants enemies. Kurai loves opponents and fighting 24/7
Summary: Kurai is a monster. He is a beast that thrives on battle and making enemies.
~~
AlexMonster
User
27 posts
Why have I not posted on here before??.-.
At least..I'm pretty sure I havent.

All my pets are up for RP.
Vercomm me for further details~
Ambrose
User
4,512 posts
Run wants viral and/or 'punny buddies, and if possible, a male or alien punny companion.
Digit, as always, wants as many virals buddies as possible.
Electronic wants 'makl buddies, and if possible, a male or alien 'makl companion.
Last edited, May 1st 2012 @ 10:18 pm
Ambrose's Avatars
verpets.com/go/0mwx

Page: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 21
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -