Candy Geonlian

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21
Next ->
Azazel
User
4,924 posts
Since we have 2 new features other then just Companions.. a new topic was in order!

Please post if you are looking for Companions, Buddies, Enemies, or Roleplays. Say which pet, give as much or little detail as you wish, whatever you want.

Just remember to follow Verpet rules and to ONLY post such things here. Any topics made for purposes similar will be locked after you are directed to this topic.

=D have fun!
"Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka." — Jim Butcher (Dresden Files: Changes)
Call_Me_Aniee
User
271 posts
Good Idea Sei
ooo and first post XD

wants 1 thousand friends! Please help out!

Last edited, Sep 26th 2010 @ 3:22 pm
If your hungry or thirsty ill tell you were to find crackers and apple juice: BLUE BAND! Their so active that it makes the fortresses that are higher up on the list seem unactive...Well I guess thats because they arent -makes peace sign with fingers- Peace Out!
da_snoop_lion
User
300 posts
My pet is looking for a FEMALE companion, she has had several before that were released or redone and she's just heartbroken, vercomm me your pet so I can see if they would have chemistry! :heart:
mallielove
User
111 posts
Hmm. My pet Opelle needs a companion (male), but I rp with them, so that would need to be included. Make sure to read her profile, it has everything that needs to be known in it. I role play them as humans (preferred) but will do anthro.
Comment or send me a message if you think it will work.
Winter
User
165 posts
All my pets are roleplayed quad, anthro, or full human form & I prefer to do so via Vercomm, so drop me one! :)

War needs a female companion & friends.
War os the leader of his tribe. He comes across as incredibly tough and hard headed but if and when you get to know him, his true colors begin to show. He can be extremely gentle and loving, though mostly protective when it comes to the ones he loves. He is seeking a female companion who would be well suited and trusting enough to be his mate as there will forever be females in his presence. War has a quick temper and is not one to be bothered when in a fussy mood. Will he ever find his princess?
Roleplay neccessary

Grace needs a male or female (female would be preferred!) companion & friends
Born and raised in France, Grace is overly flirtatious, vivacious and friendly. She uses her femininity to get what she wants and she's not afraid to do so. Be cautious with her, one minute she will be head over heels in love with you and the next she'll be turning her head to see the next male or female with potential. She is difficult to keep tied down as she doesn't limit herself in any means as she fancies boys and girls. Don't judge a book by it's cover. Her beauty, angelic face and piercing eyes (not to mention her raspy French accent and poor English!) makes it difficult to resist to tempting suggestions - but do not be fooled. She has her eyes on boys & girls and will stop at nothing to get who or what she wants. Is it possible she will meet someone who will settle her down? Or will she always be out for herself?
Roleplay neccessary

Honest needs a female companion
Honest is well.. honest. She's curious and deep down confused about who she is. She had been involved in a couple of violence reltionships with the opposite gender and she has started to feel as though maybe they weren't right for her. She has began to feel emotions toward other females but in no way can express how she feels as she is embarrassed and confused. Obviously she has never been involved with one before and is what you would say 'curious' about other ladies. Is there one out there who could be loving and supporting enough to show her that it is okay to be who you are?
Roleplay neccessary

Fib needs a female companion, friends & enemies
Fib's full name is Fabian - but call him Fib, he was nicknamed this by all his past mates for his serial lying. Not one you want to settle with either, much like Grace. You never know what is going to come out of his mouth next and whether or not it's a lie or the truth. Trusting Fib is like trusting a snake - one minute at peace, the next lashing out. Will he find someone who finally makes him tell the truth or will this lying spree go on for the rest of his life?
Roleplay neccessary

So far these four are the main pets I'm focusing on for companionship/friends. I'll post more when needed! Vercomm me if these four are of interest to you.
Last edited, Mar 11th 2011 @ 12:36 am
xNoodle
User
53 posts
My sweet little Stun would like some buddies. (:
A male companion would be nice, but I'm looking for mainly friends. Feel free to request. (:
Fake
User
293 posts
I'd love friends/enemies for all of my pets and even companions. None of my pets are straight nor do they care about pet species/color/whatever. RPing with the pet before sending a companion request is kind, ja? Friend and enemy requests are fine even without roleplaying of any sort.
Last edited, Mar 28th 2011 @ 11:35 pm
This whole post will be ignored, so there's no use for having this here.
Azazel
User
4,924 posts
My adorable Teacup Felione Fringe wants scary friends 8I or else maan
"Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka." — Jim Butcher (Dresden Files: Changes)
cynical
User
424 posts
I'm going to do this in stages... I really want buddies and enemies and companions for nearly all my pets! ^_^ So if I don't immediately list them, please don't hesitate to comment/vercomm with any interest~ I'm just going to list a few in the most dire need.

Asriel ~ he needs friends, enemies and a companion... He's something of a jerk, so might prove a challenge. x;

Candid ~ in need of friend, enemies and a companion (possibly male?)

Daemn ~ needs friends and enemies... He's a little polyamarous, so compnaionship might be tricky.

Fergal ~ friends & enemies! And a male companion only.

Portillo ~ friends and enemies I suppose... not sure what his current status is in terms of companionship.

Robinton ~ friends and companion... not really looking for enemies. His companion would have to be male and possibly possess the patience of a saint.

Wry ~ friends, enemies and companion!

Yamir ~ friends, mostly... I'd like a companion for him, but he's a little skittish.

They all have profiles so feel free to poke about! ^_^ I'd want role play very much for companion requests, and where as I'd like to have role play for buddy/enemy requests, I understand not everyone has the time.
Last edited, Sep 26th 2010 @ 3:15 pm

Tabid
He's grumpy because he is babysitting.

Call_Me_Aniee
User
271 posts
Yay I just made a list so here goes nothing:

RP for bored users: , GradeSchool, , , Picture, Worth, Birthstone, and

Needs Buddie requests (Random is fine if who want XD): Picture, and

Needs a companion (Rp as human greatly preferred):
- He is nice, but trusting and a big flirt, He will be content with a MALE or FEMALE companion.

Ferbie- Very shy, nervous and shes not very strong because she's a ghoast, she will be content with a MALE companion.

- Mostly comming out of a relationship with someone else,she is very trusting and she DOES NOT want a TEACUP companion or rp buddy, she will be content with a MALE companion

- Still working on his profile but go ahead and rp with him if your interested he will be content with a FEMALE companion
If your hungry or thirsty ill tell you were to find crackers and apple juice: BLUE BAND! Their so active that it makes the fortresses that are higher up on the list seem unactive...Well I guess thats because they arent -makes peace sign with fingers- Peace Out!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21
Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -