Purple Haika

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1

Register or Login to vote!
starfy123abc
User
2,307 posts
Hi guys! I'm supposed to be writing a child level book for my literacy class. I need an opinion on a quick draft!

VROOM! The sound of the jeep (a type of car) was loud! Pvt. Pat and his pet dog, Joey were riding along the rocky road. Suddenly, Joey smelt something in the dirt! "What is it, Joey? What do you smell?" asked Pvt. Pat, looking around. The jeep stopped moving so Joey could jump out and show Pvt. Pat what he smelt. Joey sniffed at a big bump in the road. "Good job, Joey!" Pvt. Pat dug into the cluster of dry soil with his entrencher. (a shovel used by soldiers!) Pvt. Pat picked up a big landmine! "Oh my gosh! Joey, you saved us!" Joey wagged his tail as Pvt. Pat exclaimed his gratitude. (gratefulness!) Pvt. pat got rid of the landmine and the two silly soldiers hopped back into the jeep and drove away.

This is incredibly short. I know.

This is just a draft, I will definitely make it bigger and fix it up.
I'll use my trusty frying pan

as a drying pan!

But when I see Team Rocket...

I'LL USE MY TRUSTY FRYING PAN

AS A DYING PAN!!!
Ink
User
1,890 posts
smelled* I believe is the correct past tense of smell. c:

starfy123abc
User
2,307 posts
My bad. I've finished the assignment. It was nothing like this, but I still am proud of it. Private Pat became Private Spaghetti (They are six years old, who doesn't like names like that when they're six?), and the dog became Jack, a young boy who was bullied by an older boy named Dan. Since this only got one post I've come to the conclusion no one cares, so I won't tell the whole story.
I'll use my trusty frying pan

as a drying pan!

But when I see Team Rocket...

I'LL USE MY TRUSTY FRYING PAN

AS A DYING PAN!!!
Page: 1
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -