Teacup Kamqui

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Next ->
Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
Welcome to the College of Potential! I am your Head Professor, Shade Alucard. *bows* Now then, all I need is for you to fill out this form describing your abilities, strengths, weaknesses and what your potential power is so we can put you on the right path to unlock all of your natural, and possibly hidden, abilities. Oh, and if you break any of the college ground rules... *eyes turn red and room goes dark* you will be expelled or even worse.

Rules are simple...
1. This can turn into a rated R roleplay... But anything going to the point of anything... *ahem* inappropriate for younger ages needs to please go to a one on one vercomm. If a female student is to have a child, please vercomm me privately first so I may act accordingly. Blood and gore is fine. (gore to an extent. Too far and it will have to moved to a vercomm)
2. UNLESS YOU ARE A PROFESSOR, YOU DO NOT HAVE FULL CONTROL OF YOUR POWERS. Even Seniors in the college will have problems from time to time and your emotions should have something to do with triggering certain powers. Anger usually makes power turn violent whereas fear will defend you with shields and etc. Please make your abilities/powers react accordingly until you are able to somewhat control it after about 2-3 lessons.
3. No godmodding. The only one that cannot be killed easily is the Head Professor. He isn't Head Professor for nothing
4. You may call out any of the students/professors for fights as part of the building process to help control your abilities. However, you may not kill said target. Killing someone on campus will get you killed as well. You have been warned.
5. Please have fun and play your character. I will also say please no chat speak once the role play gets going and don't go too far ahead of everyone.

Alright, now for the BIOS. Please copy as such...

Name: Shade Alucard

Age:???(students are ages 18-35, professors may be 21-?????)

Race: Nephilim

Rank: Head Professor(vercomm me to play as a professor. 1St year-4the year are student ranks, you may also as a student have a ranking dictated by any extracurricular activities you partake in)

Ability: Manipulate darkness and light as balance of the college.(reason why he is hard to beat)

Weaknesses:????(students must have two weaknesses and professors, unless head professor or assistant professor, must have one)

Personality: Normally seen as being cruel and dark, Shade has a heart for the students that follow the rules and also do what they need to try and unlock their full capabilities. Also he has about ten cats in his office alone.

Follow the rules and please have fun!!! I look forward to seeing your progress in the College. Once you are done, please head to the gymnasium to be assigned your dorm, your roommate, and your class schedules. Thank you.
Last edited, Mar 15th 2018 @ 4:03 pm
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Thylacina
User
44 posts
Name: Reina Harimau

Race: Human Shapeshifter?

Ability: Fire and Lava elemental; shapeshifts into a Reptiline

Weaknesses: Ice elemental, and has a hard time controlling feral instincts.

Personality:

She is good, loyal, and compassionate at heart. She can't stand to see others in pain. She is capable of mercy and understanding, and can be gentle. She is attracted to friendly people, and those who are broken; she herself knows what it's like to be broken, and to have a dark side. She truly does want at least one friend, but is too scared and paranoid to get close at first. She hates showing vulnerability and 'weakness', such as crying, although it can leak out whether she likes it or not.

Once someone does break through, though, she can form a deep and intense bond if she feels close enough to them, and will trust them enough to show her vulnerability. She likes hugs. She is playful and intelligent; she's sarcastic even when in a good mood, but it's a teasing kind then instead of acidic. She can also be a serious and contemplative type, thinking deeply about certain matters. She is introverted. She likes time for herself, but doesn't want to be alone forever, either.

She can be mean and cold-hearted if pissed off enough, and will verbally lash out at others. She can be very defensive of herself and others. She is capable of feeling guilty, though, and might apologize if she feels she was in the wrong and/or went too far. She is stubborn and tenacious; taking a lot of punishment before going down. She has a short temper, bitterness, and is sarcastic.
I am the shadow and the smoke in your eyes~ I am the ghost...that hides in the night...~
Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
(You are accepted Thy)
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
Name: Razgriz Mackabor

Race: Dragon morph
Height: 7'4"
weight: 200 lbs
Scail color: black with red marks along wings and face
Eye color: Red

Ability: Shadow, vast knowledge of the dark magic

Weaknesses: light magic

Personality: all ways mildly friendly, but can be very uptight when it comes to helping others who are unwilling to cooperate with himself and others . Can be very bash when asked for tips on how to improve

Name: James Wellingham

Race: Wolf
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 170 lbs
Fur color: German Sheppard colors (black, brown)
Eye color: Blue

Ability: Ice, water

Weaknesses: fire, electricity

Personality: slightly mean, hates rules tends to brake them. Tends to wear the same outfit everyday, blue jeans and Black leather jacket with a light blue shirt.
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
(James, Raz is a head professor, he doesn't need/have a weakness, other than that, accepted)
SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
(What eves)
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
(Lol, alright. Once Fallen gets on here and posts a character or two, we can get started.)
FallenAngel66
User
581 posts
Name: Fallen
Race: Nephilim

Ability: Manipulates fire.

Weaknesses: Water and Anxiety

Personality:

Fallen can be shy and quiet most of the time and is very sweet at heart. She will help most anyone with anything and has a difficult time telling people 'no' if they need anything.

However, if she is used or feels like she isn't being appreciated, she can speak out and anger easily. In those times, she is very outspoken and can get sassy, sarcastic or be very rude. If she is in a bad mood, she can be just as outspoken, irritation fueling her confidence and feel bad about the situation later. In these situations, she often speaks without thinking and bursts out.
Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
(Accepted. Now, later on if you guys wish to create more characters to add into this, feel free to. Now then, give me a bit and I will set the scenery and get this roleolay going)

(Alright. Someone start us out. You are all in the gymnasium.)
Last edited, Mar 16th 2018 @ 3:52 pm
Thylacina
User
44 posts
Slinking silently and stealthily into the gym, a small human girl, brown eyes gleaming as she crept through the shadows, walked on all fours as she made her way to the bleachers. When she went behind the bleachers, she wriggled her haunches, then leaped onto the top row, landing gracefully and sitting like a cat.

Glancing around the room warily, she kept to herself as she waited for the others to arrive. This was her first year at this college; she had no idea what to expect. Who would her teachers and classmates be? WHAT would they be? She knew that this college was unique: everyone would be like her in the sense that they all had special powers and abilities of some sort.

They were here to learn how to control them, and to master them. Maybe even discover and unlock new ones that they never knew they had! All of this was exciting...but still, she was nervous. What if she didn’t get along with the others? What if she couldn’t control her powers?

She didn’t exactly have a good track record...Not for lack of trying, though. It was just...difficult. Her parents had suggested she go here; to find someone who could work with her and help her. She just hoped they were right...
I am the shadow and the smoke in your eyes~ I am the ghost...that hides in the night...~
Page: 1 2 3 4
Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -