Black Balkane

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2
<- Prev
Urban
User
83 posts
I'm taking kitty to the vet today. It's his second time and my first time, and they won't let me go in with him due to social distancing...poor kitty!
Cherrii
User
929 posts
Aw poor baby...

Also congrats on starting a new page!
...Faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love...

“I began to trust the world again, not to give me what I wanted [...] but to give unforeseen goods and pleasures that I had not thought to want.”
clover7
User
63 posts
Is it too late...?
Nightcrawler
User
1,875 posts
No way, this goes on for however long the topic is open. It's for chatting with other users, getting post counts up as well as the occasional pudding win! c:
Cherrii
User
929 posts
What is everyone up to for the weekend?

I spent time with family for my sister's birthday (staying in/wearing masks as appropriate). Cooked nummy chicken cacciatore and poked in a bookstore and antique gallery.
...Faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love...

“I began to trust the world again, not to give me what I wanted [...] but to give unforeseen goods and pleasures that I had not thought to want.”
Nightcrawler
User
1,875 posts
I DRANK

But Im an adult with money dollars and a drinking liscence and a covid **** down.

Speaking of--- How is everyone, regarding covid? [ if thats an ok topic. Checked rules, nothing agaisnt current events, but feel free to ask to subject to drop!!!!]

I have a whole *** mask wardrobe. My fave is my Ravenclaw mask
Urban
User
83 posts
whoa I also visited family for a birthday this weekend, except we got curbside catfish with the parking-lot all set up like a drive-through. It got kinda cold on the drive back lol.

Covid needs to get out of here. My husband + I are the only ones who haven't had covid in the family, but we're also the only stay-inside-all-the-time dorks. (No hospital stays + good recoveries for everyone.)

Not gonna lie, tho, hope cute masks stay around. My fave has a black bear foresty print.
Last edited, Sep 13th 2020 @ 11:35 pm
penglue
User
1 posts
:o I'm interested to see if mask usage improves infection rates in the upcoming flu season! Definitely want to see the whole covid issue come to an end though. I haven't minded wearing a mask, but I live in the southern hemisphere so it hasn't been hot yet lol.

Page: 1 2
<- Prev
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -