Black Balkane

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 14
<- Prev Next ->
Coppy
Elite User
67 posts
Scrath hissed as Dex walked beside him, once they reached the harbour the blue cat leapt down from nowere to greet the patrol. "I see you brought a new recruit" Velvet looked down on the Clawpaw member. "Hazel isnt it, i see you hunting at your border, That is probably why you intruded, Bad luck my marvolous patrol cought you. Scrath, can you put her in the lockup place, So she will get a taste of what life as a prisoner is like" Scrath nodded and lead Hazel to the lockup place, a large abandoned pet pound, The cages were still there, Some other gang cats whimpered in the cages, As Scrath reached an empty cage, he pushed Hazel into the cage. He then closed the door and used his claw to lock the padlock. After that, he stalked backout, tail behind him. Velvet slid infront of Scrath "You have done good at the partol today, you can have some fish as a treat." She nudged a salmon infront of him and stalked away. (I have changed Scraths gender to male by the way)
capri41
Elite User
360 posts
(Kay.) Dex watched Scrath lock her up. Hazel didn't seem like she'd just give up there though. She through herself against the bars, but they didn't budge. If only I could get her out, he thought.

Dex then had an idea. I'll just come when everyone's asleep and let her out! He grinned and noticed that Hazel was smiling at him. He stopped smiling and ran away from the lockup place.
Last edited, Jun 17th 2011 @ 2:39 pm
Coppy
Elite User
67 posts
Velvet sniggered at the commosion, she heard the bars ring and she stalked infront of Hazel. "Hello, You got yourself in such a mess now havent you" She smiled.
capri41
Elite User
360 posts
Hazel smirked. "A mess? Oh, you mean like you."
Coppy
Elite User
67 posts
Velvets face still seemed calm. "You should watch what you say, Have you forgotten who you are speaking too. Velvet, the one who punishes a cats bad language. Say something insolent again and i will have to punish you"
capri41
Elite User
360 posts
"Uh-huh. Do you even think about how other cats feel? Their families are being destroyed because of you! Destroyed like mine......" Hazel thought back to when Velvet killed all of her litter mates.
starfy123abc
Elite User
2,307 posts
"la di doo da,agh,why are those bad cats always raiding us?"he mumbled.
I'll use my trusty frying pan

as a drying pan!

But when I see Team Rocket...

I'LL USE MY TRUSTY FRYING PAN

AS A DYING PAN!!!
capri41
Elite User
360 posts
"Who knows? x3" Dex said to Grimoire.
Coppy
Elite User
67 posts
Velvet smiled "Thinking about other cats feelings makes me weak, i am powerful when i am heartless. When i go, i hope your afraid of the dark." She stepped out the lockup place and blocked the exit, making inside pitch black.
starfy123abc
Elite User
2,307 posts
"probably because they think they're the smartest clan.they absorb all increasments.its quite cocky.especially to an elederly wise cat likev myself."he said in a serious voice*
I'll use my trusty frying pan

as a drying pan!

But when I see Team Rocket...

I'LL USE MY TRUSTY FRYING PAN

AS A DYING PAN!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 14
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -