Purple Wakeer

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Next ->
BBChild
User
1,407 posts
I am hoping someone can make a custom-made avatar for me. Along with your set price of Verpoints (you chose how much, I'm starting at 500,000VP but can go up), I'll also supply the 150VC needed to post it to the Avatar Marketplace, so it is available for all Blue Band members.

Blue Band is approaching 500 members, so the theme would be the celebration of 500 members and have a party-like atmosphere. Like our other avatars, we'd like to have Blue Band's mascot featured in the avatar (a light blue Foffe-Remudi mix with dark blue 'bands' on it's head and above it's paws, refs below).
Refs: verpets.com/go/0anx
Blue Band Figurine

If you check out our Main Page ( verpets.com/go/gjw ), you'll see the other three avatars we have. I'd prefer that the middle Mascot from the Custom Item NOT be used again; our fortress strives to be the most active and I don't want our avatars to get repetitive or boring, as it doesn't reflect our most noticeable trait. If you want you can use one of the other two Mascots in the Custom Item, but it'd be nice if you started this avatar from scratch and did your own version of our Mascot.

Along with the above, I'm looking for:
- Animation (blue text: "Celebrating over 500 members"/"Happily 500+ members"/"500+ members enjoying Blue Band" ect)
- Blue Band's name in the avatar somewhere (probably animated)
- A little party hat on the Mascot
- Confetti maybe? (Animated, maybe?)
- Not a filled square (see how mine is not a "filled square" since it's a diamond shape? I was thinking it could be a square with two of the corners chopped off so it stands out)

It doesn't have to be exactly like I've described above, these are just guidelines to make sure it looks nice and captures the Blue Band spirit. I'm open for changes and suggestions - just post 'em below! C:

If you're interested in drawing this up for me, please comment below as well. Like I said before, I'm starting at 500,000VP to pay for the avatar (plus the 150VC for the Marketplace) but I can go up.
Last edited, May 28th 2013 @ 11:56 pm

Expect the best, prepare for the worst.
Ambrose
User
4,512 posts
I'll do this, unless you'd rather someone else do it since I already made one for the fortress?
Also, the ref you give appears to be a Remudi, but the mascots are Floffes like the item, right?
Last edited, May 29th 2013 @ 2:22 am
Ambrose's Avatars
verpets.com/go/0mwx

BBChild
User
1,407 posts
Sure, I'd love for you to do one. C:

Yeah, right now that's the best ref we have even though it leans more towards a Remudi instead of a Floffe. A better mascot picture is also in the making x3

Ambrose
User
4,512 posts
Alrighty, I'll start on one soon!
Ambrose's Avatars
verpets.com/go/0mwx

BBChild
User
1,407 posts
Thanks! ^-^

Ambrose
User
4,512 posts
My comp only holds a short charge and it's charger is all messed up, so it'll likely be tonight when I can do it for an hour or more straight.
Ambrose's Avatars
verpets.com/go/0mwx

BBChild
User
1,407 posts
No problem. C:

Ambrose
User
4,512 posts
Here it is, if you don't like it you don't have to use it (or pay).

I used the left mascot, and made him lying down like he was relaxing, and used stars instead of confetti. He does have a tiny party hat though!
Last edited, May 30th 2013 @ 3:39 am
Ambrose's Avatars
verpets.com/go/0mwx

BBChild
User
1,407 posts
I like it, except for a few small things, if it's not too much to ask if they can be changed:

Could the stars be spaced out a bit more so they're not all falling at once? o:
And this you don't have to do if it's too much work, but after the stars fall could the same animation that was used on "Blue Band" be vertical on the "Happily 500+ members?"

Ambrose
User
4,512 posts
Unfortunately I'd have to remake the entire thing to change the stars, since they're on the same layer as the 'background'. The text could be edited easily though.
However I might make another avatar when I have the time and see how it comes out.
Ambrose's Avatars
verpets.com/go/0mwx

Page: 1 2 3 4
Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -