Blue Tapulu

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27
<- Prev Next ->
JeanieC
User
150 posts
Where do we post those sketches?
Someday someone somewhere will steal your heart...
BBChild
User
1,407 posts
You can post them here or on the Message Boards of Blue Band. C=

Expect the best, prepare for the worst.
JeanieC
User
150 posts
Ok
Leptonyx
User
249 posts
If you post it in the Message Board, put in the link or reduce it's size to a width of 450 pixels.

That is the new limit.
Dolphins are so smart that within a few days of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.
JeanieC
User
150 posts
Like I am going to sketch something. I suck at drawing you know that.:slyleft:
Leptonyx
User
249 posts
Well the value of the WP has chabged, That should probably get posted in the Message Board too!
Dolphins are so smart that within a few days of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.
JeanieC
User
150 posts
kiss for Lep.

Potions didn't last long in the shop..
Leptonyx
User
249 posts
It's only a sketch honey. No real artistic talent required. You start with a stick figure. Then start adding balls and ellipses relative to the sticks and eventually create filler lines so that it can be cross thatched like a car dummy! From there you just fill in the features and the pose. It doesn't need to look all that pretty. You still get points just for trying! :)

Speaking of that TAG BBChild it's your turn to pick the next sketch theme! Then I guess you can pick between violet338 or womanatthewell ! Or we could make the last one a free for all winter picture. X3

Oh gee, where did all of this mistletoe come from? Thanks for the kisses baby!
Last edited, Nov 27th 2012 @ 10:39 pm
JeanieC
User
150 posts
I might give it a shot
Leptonyx
User
249 posts
You should, I'm a little too busy today to put out a new sketch at the moment. And by the time it settles down it will be too dark for me to sketch safely. sour
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -