Elite User
3,476 posts
Purpose
*Get more people interested in battling
*Help battlers get better weapon line-ups
*Teach new strategies to rookie battlers
*Unite Battlers for Holiday Events

Background
This wonderful little group has been a long time in the making.
For those who don't know me, I'm Wrath and I've been around Ver for over 4 years hosting Royal Battle events. This time, I've taken battle groups to a new level. CDF is a group for battlers to come hang out with and talk about new weapons, coliseum events, participate in CDF only events, and compete for amazing prizes such as FoDs, SoDs, UTs, VSs, Shantred Swords, Cash Shop ability scrolls, stat potion packs, etc.
And yes, I did mean to put Shantreds in that. :3

Staff
Well, at the moment I'm running CDF on my own. I do accept donations in the form of Items, VP, and art. I will not take VC donations. All donators are listed at the bottom of this post as a thank you for their kindness.
OWNER Wrath

Supply
Our current supplies are as follows;
10 Mil VP
0 VC

Current Events
[-] Event Types
[x] CDF Till
[x] Stats Log
[-] Armory

Tuesday 17th - Friday 20th : Battle Total Event

Membership
Yes, there are requirements. CDF is meant for at least demi-active battlers not half-hearted people looking for nice items from us.
If you match all of the following criteria though, feel free to comm me or post here about joining up. :3
1. You must have at least one active battle pet.
2. You must be able to battle against 2 coliseum opponents each week. (No, you don't have to do PvP battles each week, at least just push Hix around though so we know you're doing something.)
3. You're battle pet must have at least 10 in all stats.*

*If you just got a new battle pet and in still in the process of quickly getting there that's okay.
Easy requirements right? :3

Members
Members are listed with their leading pet only. Otherwise some of us would have huge lists.
Wrath - Nevermind
Trixa - Zakkusu
Leptonyx - Tricete
Asiniaray -
Womanatthewell = __Bertie__
Airflower8 - Harford
SariaDragonTamer14 - Leiona
Peatdog3 - Eldric
Sporks - Klinge
Robin -
MarchHare - Herman
Ghostly - Ringleader
Wolfgang - Park
Nightcrawler - Trickster
Tomb - Retaliate
jaderose4747 - Kayori
Darknova - Xaph
Wolvengrl -

Top Ten
The top ten is a battle list of who has led the week in which area.

Rookie of the Week;
Element Master;
Weapons Master;
Closest Win;
Best Finishing Move;
Top Rank Climber;
Top EXP Grinder;
Top Attacker;
Top Defender;
MVP Move;

Think you have what it takes to hold a Top Ten spot? Go for it, we'd love to watch the PvP matches.

Streamed Events
Wait what? Wrath you've never had steamed events in any of your Royals!? What's this new madness?

Ok Royal Veterans, listen up. This one is new even for you. CDF will have live streamed battle events! This will also be scheduled regularly for rookies to watch and learn new strategies to take on certain opponents. These are always hosted in a Joinme and will go up in the Shoutbox having been announced at least five minutes prior.

Not only that, but for CDF only events such as Invitational Royals these will be used so that everyone can watch the battles and point ranking to see who is doing what.

Banners
Sadly, I don't have any banners yet for CDF members. I am planning on a few small affie like banners for people to put up. Referring a new battler to the team will help you out during events where you'll have an extra battle to improve your score.

Other
CDF is currently open to new members.

Donations
None yet. :c
Last edited, Jul 13th 2012 @ 1:06 am

Mag's Lab (Gallery 2084) Has 1:1 species changers available.
41.8 / 100 Mil
Leptonyx
User
249 posts
I didn't think at first this idea would be interesting.But I take my hat off to it. I've been training up Tricete and gotten her equipped but really have no idea how to best understand all of the workings of the Coliseum.

I'll go ahead and subscribe, if that's okay.
Dolphins are so smart that within a few days of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.
Sovereign
User
156 posts
I'm interested in joining up. :3

Umm, most of my pets have over ten stats, but my main battler is Zakkusu.

Rowan, Demise, Survivor, Asch and Elke are on their way to joining him... So I'd say I'm pretty battle addicted. |D
Shiori
Elite User
Online!
583 posts
I'd like to join.^^

My main Battlers are Raynei, , Xuchilbara. StarGlider being my strongest.

I do attemt to train my other pets but those three are the ones who get the most training.

My birthday is on January 11th! Party all day, erryday!! o3o
womanatthewell
User
11 posts
I would like to join. I just have the one battle pet __Bertie__

Arise Sir Bertie
Airflower8
User
Online!
163 posts
I'll join. My battle pet is Harford
Leptonyx
User
249 posts
Zeph, why are VC donations not on the list?
Dolphins are so smart that within a few days of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.
zephyrix
Elite User
3,476 posts
I just don't feel comfortable taking VC donations. If people want to donate CS items at any point then they can donate the item itself not the VC. :3

Updated the List. :3

Mag's Lab (Gallery 2084) Has 1:1 species changers available.
41.8 / 100 Mil
Leptonyx
User
249 posts
That's sensible.
Sporks
User
705 posts
Yay a place to talk coliseum with people. xD

I'll join. My lead is Klinge.

*** Berpunny 19% done ~ Memoria 60% done ***
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -