Pink Muffalo

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2
Next ->

Register or Login to vote!
singingbadger
User
180 posts

Looking for a particular pet? I will find the pet (or the egg) for you, gender and color it to your taste (Potent color potions only please, lol, I'm not THAT rich), bring its stats up to a miniumum of 15 across the board, and then deliver it to your Lair.

Bear in mind that levelling - and hatching - take a bit of time, and it takes longer to find a Prehistorae egg than to locate an Explore pet. Pets will be sent as soon as they are ready, regardless of order of request.

Just post the species, preferred gender, color choice, and - VERY IMPORTANT! - send me the name*. PMing me wouldn't hurt in general as this doesn't always bang me on the head when someone posts.
(* - PM the name to me for security purposes - I will do a name search and let you know if we need to come up with an alternate)

please post here, folks, after pet is picked up, to keep thread fresh - thanks!

ORDERS PENDING
(your name here, lol)

ORDERS COMPLETE
09/12/14 - First delivery! Male Zobek "Syren" to Dex/Kodi
10/03/14 - Male Zobek "Lovecraft" to Kaiju
Last edited, Oct 3rd 2014 @ 5:33 pm
verpets.com/go/0jw7

verpets.com/go/0hqf - Nyuk Tsin guards our Verbies!
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't."
"Embrace your inner lunatic - it's the easiest way to get the straitjacket on."
Cheshyre
User
162 posts
Ahahah, thank you for hatching Syren for me. c8
'Twas brillig...
Warlock
User
943 posts
Ahhhh hello! Would it be possible for you to get me a Zobek? Preferably male and any colour. I've got the name at the moment, but I can release it when he's ready! n___n
in his wisdom god created the f l y and then forgot to tell us why
singingbadger
User
180 posts
Sure! I'll start egg-hunting now, and let you know when we're about to hatch.
verpets.com/go/0jw7

"There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't."
Warlock
User
943 posts
Thank you Badger! I really appreciate it!
in his wisdom god created the f l y and then forgot to tell us why
singingbadger
User
180 posts
Egg secured and in incubation!
verpets.com/go/0jw7

Phoenix
User
437 posts
This is a really great program! I'm going to sticky this so it doesn't get archived. :)
singingbadger
User
180 posts
Thank you! I wasn't sure if there would be a demand, though when I broached it in the New Joins SB it was well received. Very pleased with the response so far.
verpets.com/go/0jw7

Ferbie
Mod
Online!
619 posts
I'd love if I could get a male, brown, muffalo c: I can pm you the name whenever you want :D

singingbadger
User
180 posts
Putting you in and going Egg hunting - send name whenever you like, I keep them confidential until the pet is wearing them, lol. welcome to the Den!
verpets.com/go/0jw7

Page: 1 2
Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -