Purple Geonlian

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2
Next ->
Bunni
User
217 posts
Hi, Verpets. I am not Rukie, as my big sister is currently hospitalized. I am Pinkie, and hope I am not breaking any rules doing this. If I am please let me know.
I know Rukie has a lot of friends online and to leave the whole of them out seemed wrong. So please read ahead if you are a close friend of my sister and are concerned.
Rukie got into a messy car wreck a day ago with her boyfriend and several other friends. Nobody died, fortunately, but Rukie took impact to her chest and neck. She made it to the base hospital in time to get her hooked up to vitals and monitors. The doctors analyzed her ribs were broken and neck had a deep wound from the glass window she was beside. Further analyzation cleared that the damage to the car was concentrated on the front right seat and a portion of the back right seat. Rukie was in the front right seat.
She went into emergency care with two other friends and operated on after being put under. Everything seemed to be looking up until after her surgery she did not wake up. It has been nearly a whole day since surgery and she has still yet to wake up. Our family is worried she may in fact be in a coma. Doctors have yet to conclude such but I shall keep you all updated on her status.
Please pray for my sister in hopes she makes it through whatever she is under.
Carl
Admin
565 posts
No rules have been broken, don't worry.

I'm sorry to hear this and I hope she gets better soon!
Shadow_Wolf
User
856 posts
Praying for her quick recovery! She'll pull through~! ^_^
Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you all try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings? We use what we've been given. We'll run on our own legs for as long as it takes.
~Kiba, Wolf's Rain

**~I doubt, therefore I might be. ~**
Ambrose
User
4,512 posts
Oh my gosh, I hope she wakes up soon, poor Rukie. I'll keep you all in my thoughts.
Ambrose's Avatars
verpets.com/go/0mwx

Cherrii
User
746 posts
O: Oh no! Praying for her!

If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.
― C.S. Lewis
Bunni
User
217 posts
Day 3 thus far and Rukie is near 2 whole days of being asleep. The doctors have announced she is in fact in a coma as her body is trying to cope and recoup after that impact. Unfortunately they cannot say when she will wake up. She is healing physically, they have been changing her cast and neck brace constantly. Hopefully she will pull out soon...
Warlock
User
943 posts
I wish Rukie the best of luck, absolutely horrible to hear about this. Hope she gets better.
in his wisdom god created the f l y and then forgot to tell us why
Ambrose
User
4,512 posts
I hope she's doing better, I'm really worried. D:
Ambrose's Avatars
verpets.com/go/0mwx

Bunni
User
217 posts
Hey everyone, Rukie here! Im awake, alive, and though Im going through quite a few emotional wrecks my physical condition is said to be a slow but easy process. I am currently still in recovery at the hospital with only my phone to reach the site. I feel quite lucky to be alive and to have wonderful support from friends here. Im hoping to head home in the next two weeks and settle with new conditions between myself and another, any further information on status or how I am can be answered in vercomm.
Love you all<3
Ambrose
User
4,512 posts
I'm SO glad oh my gosh! I'm so happy it's you, I wish you all the best!
Ambrose's Avatars
verpets.com/go/0mwx

Page: 1 2
Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -