Brown Memoria

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2
<- Prev
Jack
User
292 posts
AHH gonna have to change my mind! You have super lovely art and this is a very generous thing for you to do though!! n v n
Last edited, Dec 24th 2014 @ 2:13 am
Pain
User
1,340 posts
Hnnng....Can I give you a few and let you pick?
Exile
Admin
1,155 posts
Name of pet:
Clickable link to ref: verpets.com/go/0kvf
Description: His cross is actually going literally through his body, with his back showing the faintest bit of tear where the cross is going through! The chains on his legs are also connected, so his front legs are pretty limited to how they can move due to being chained together.

Thank you so much for doing this! ;__; Your art is always so lovely.
Last edited, Nov 4th 2014 @ 10:40 pm

Veil
User
935 posts
Werewolf, there is no deadline :U perhaps once I've sold all my pets and gotten rid of my stuff or something idk.

And Pain that's fine, just list them in order of preference.
Pain
User
1,340 posts
You did such an amazing job with , can I ask for a Reinterpret for Dishwasher?
He's a fanpet for a game called Dishwasher: Vampire Smile and Dead Samurai
verpets.com/go/0kvm
verpets.com/go/0kvn

And some more, fanarty pictures of mine.
verpets.com/go/022m
verpets.com/go/x3a

If not though, (I know you don't like doing monkeys)

I think any of these would be right up your alley, they're all equally preference, so it's your pick:

Calico:
verpets.com/go/0kpu
I'd like it if you could keep that free-floating, underwater look. She freely transforms between Koi and beast and listens to prayers, occasionally granting wishes. Some say she is, in reality a dragon that lost it's true form.

Dune:
verpets.com/go/0a90
Wanders through desert sands acting as a mirage come true. Rescues those who are lost and thirsty and grants them rides to the nearest water to regain their strength and continues on to bring them to the place that most wish to see. Only helps those with pure intentions, but is not heartless to those who do not.

Was:
verpets.com/go/0kvo
The embodiment of not forgetting. She's a spirit/goddess/immortal, that doesn't know a thing about what is and only knows what was. She remembers that which has been forgotten and respects those that have passed on. Traveling endlessly across the world, leaving flowers in her wake in significant places or on graves of forgotten heroes, even those that were very simple and, to other's less important than those who changed history.
Last edited, Nov 5th 2014 @ 2:33 am
Discord
User
173 posts
Name of pet: Ribcage
Clickable link to ref: verpets.com/go/0kw1 -- Only differences being that her back legs are regular dog legs which match the front in design. The tail is long and wispy, with no feathers -- and is the maroon shades of the main pelt. I would really like it if there were a giant bead in her tail, the color of the feathers there currently.
Description: verpets.com/go/0kw2 This is the song she is based on. I don't know if this will inspire you at all.

Thank you so much, in advance, for even looking. <3
Last edited, Nov 6th 2014 @ 3:55 am
I'm Discord, spirit of chaos and disharmony.
Shame
User
2,346 posts
Name of pet: Sacred (Pain is just holding the name for me)
Clickable link to ref: verpets.com/go/0kxu
Description: I don't have anything specific in mind, but if a description of his character might help, I'd gladly send you a note over DA or Vercomms.

This guy should be familiar to you~ He and another familiar face, Yokai, are gonna be close pals~.... in some deranged sense of the word. Just wanted you to know that even though there is nothing in their profiles (yet), I have been working on their characters!
Last edited, Nov 10th 2014 @ 10:23 am
Pair of Loving Plushies
Gotta collect 'em all!
Demon
User
1,250 posts
;; either one is fine.
have fun out there

Name of pet: Hugo or Roxxi
Clickable link to ref: Hugo/Roxxi, links are on profile
Description: they were my cats irl. it'd be swell if you could manage to make them fit the 'divine' aspect - a 'glow'/wings/halo/ect. if you need more photos for refs of whichever one you choose to do feel free to ask and i'll dig for them ;w;
Last edited, Nov 9th 2014 @ 2:48 pm

Page: 1 2
<- Prev
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -